Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth

Cody and John enter a black hallway,where they get to an opening that has an elevator in the center.

Cody:Where do we go now?

John:This place doesn't seem too big,let's start over there.

He said pointing left,so they went that way.

Inside a room they found there was a room filled with scratches,broken glass and damaged lights.

John:What the? What went on in here?

Cody:It must've been the aftermath of what happened,whatever they did to mama.

He then felt one of the marks on the wall,scared about what may have transpired.

John:In that case,we need to keep looking for something to lead us to where she is now.

The boy nods and they walk around to find something that could lead to Team Flare's boss.

They go around for a bit while fighting off some grunts and eventually the two come across a big room filled with monitors.

Cody then sees something on top of one of them.

Cody:What's that?

He walks up to it and inspects it to see it's the elevator key.

Cody:I found the key! Strange,how they left it out in the open like this.

John:Yeah. But let's get goin' since we found it.

He nods to his dad and they run back to the elevator,which takes them down to an underground area.

Cody walks forward to see a labyrinth of red Meowth statues.

Cody:This is creepier than the time Gloria dressed up as Darkrai.

John walks next to him and is also creeped out at the scene.

They went around them all,reaching the room of the boss.

Inside,a man stood in front of a desk as if he was thinking about something.

He was fair skinned and had orange hair around his entire face. He wore a black coat with orange stripes with matching pants and black shoes. His eyes were blue and a Mega Ring was seen on his left hand.

He turns toward the father and son to acknowledge their presence.

Flare Boss:You must be the intruders I keep hearing about.

John:That's right? And you're the boss here,right?

Flare Boss:Correct...I am Lysandre.

He then explains his reason for being here with a formal stance.

Lysandre:I had triggered my ultimate weapon to wipe out all the fools-everyone except Team Flare...But at that moment,a bright light swallowed us and we wandered into this world.

Cody:I see.

Lysandre:No matter. My purpose remains the same. Which world I'm not in is not important.The only way to create a world where people live in beauty,a world without conflict or theft...Behind me,you see two buttons.

They look to see them both one orange,one blue.

Lysandre:One will open the path for you,and help you move forward...The other will trigger my ultimate weapon,and destroy all that is in this world!

John gets nervous at this revelation.

Lysandre:...So,make your choice. Whether we activate the ultimate weapon or leave it safely underground will rest if you have the potential or not.