Honey Hunt

After completing the Tower of Darkness,Cody went back to the dojo with Senshi beside him.

Inside,he saw Mustard back in his regular clothes talking with Hop,much to our home boy's surprise.

Hop:Oh! Hey,welcome back,Cody!

Cody:What the-! Hop,what are you doing here?

Hop:Looks like you've been hard at work keeping your training here at the dojo,eh? And you made just the reaction I was looking for!

Cody:Uh,yeah. So,what brings you here?

Hop:I came here to research the Dynamax phenomenon.

Mustard:So,I hear you two are friends! How delightful! Hoppy-kins here was just asking for my permission to camp out on the Isle of Armor...But where's the fun in mucking around in the mud?

Cody:What mud?

Mustard:Figure of speech,my boy. I was telling him he should stay at the dojo!

Cody:Yay!

Hop:I mean,it beats camping out for a long time,but wouldn't I be in the way?

Mustard:Everyone is welcome to wear out their welcome at the Master Dojo! Don't be shy,my boy! Besides,we're practically family already. You're the little brother of our Leon,after all!

Hop:Yeah,it's true-Lee did train here when we were both kids...All right,Master Mustard. You've twisted my arm! I hope you don't regret it,because I'm staying!

Mustard:Whoo! The more the merrier! I'm as pleased as punch in a gold-plated punch bowl! Which reminds me,Cody...I've been meaning to tell you something about Kubfu...or rather,its evolution-Urshifu.

Cody:What?

Mustard:The truth is the loveable rascal is capable of Gigantamaxing,too.

Cody widened his eyes at this.

Senshi nods in confirmation.

Cody:How do we do it then?

Mustard:But it's a bit tricky,because it really can't stand the taste of Max Mushrooms. So Max Soup is off the menu,unless you can make it more appealing to it.

Cody:How though?

Mustard:There's a certain something you can find here on the Isle of Armor,though,that'll make even Urshifu gobble up a bowl of Max Soup...And that certain something is...

Hop:That certain something is...?!

Mustard:That certain something...It's actually...

Hop:The suspense here is killing me...

Cody*Rex Voice*:It's a what? What is it?!

He shouted while waving his arms.

There was silence for a few seconds until...

Mustard:Actually...I've forgotten what it is! Oopsie-doopsie!

Cody stared at him then fell on his back.

Hop:Are you kidding me?! Nooooo!

Mustard laughed at Hop's dismay.

Mustard:You're more fun to tease than your brother ever was!

Cody got up and said...

Cody:Whatever you're talking about will definitely help make it more appetizing.

Mustard:Yes! And it has something to do with another Pokemon! A sharp minded one you are. Now,I think I'll leave you two to figure it out just what it is. Give it a good thought together!