Cody's Horror-ween Special

To start this spooky tale,we see a leaf fall from a nearby tree and watch as it gets blown through the wind until it lands in front of the steps of a shop.

The door to the shop then opens and reveals Martha Fairson who had just finished another day of work in her flower shop.

As she stepped out she fluffed her long hazel hair before it was blown by the crispy fall air.

Martha:Ahh,another wonderful day of work comes to an end. It's a shame that it was quite slow today though. 

She then turns the sign of the door to make it say "Closed" before she began walking home.

Martha:Now I can finally get things ready for tonight. I'm going to make some amazing fall dinner.

Once she got home the lady found that her son and husband were setting up a Halloween decoration on the roof,it being a giant Inflatable Gourgeist.

Martha:Hi boys! I'm back!

John:Oh hey,sweetheart! We just got done with this here Gourgeist decoration.

Cody:Yep. We've officially decorated the entire house for Horror-ween next week!

Martha:Oh! I'm so proud of my boys! 

The two nod and smile before John's Staraptor brings the two the ground,allowing them to go and greet the woman of the house.

John kisses his wife while Cody hugs her tightly with her hugging him back before they head inside the house.

Cody:So...How was work mama?

Martha:Just fine. It was quite slow today so I didn't really have much to do. How about you two,hm?

Cody:Nothing really. Surprisingly,no one has asked me for any battles lately. Whether it was on the streets or an official. So I guess I finally got a break.

Martha:That's good. I can't afford seeing you all worn out and tired like last time.

 Cody:It's okay,mama. I'll make sure that'll never happen again. 

She smiles warmly at him before she hears the sound of an alarm in the kitchen.

Cody:Ooo,the cookies are finished. 

He runs into the kitchen and puts on mittens to pull out the cookies shaped like pumpkins.

The boy places them on the window sill so that the wind from outside could cool down the delicious treats.

Martha:Good job,baby. Why do you go and relax while I get dinner ready?

Cody*Mario Voice*:Okie dokie.

He goes over to the living room to relax and watch Horror-ween movies to get in the fall festive mood.

As his parents were beginning the process of cooking they didn't notice a tail slink down from the roof and take one of the cookies before slinking back up.

A few hours later,the food was finished cooking and so Martha decided to present it.

Martha:Alright everyone! I made a dish that's more then capable of bring out the fall spirit!

She pulls the lid from the dinner plate to reveal a special looking burgers underneath...