Mysterious Meeting

The family made it to the small town in no time.

It was filled with small fields for planting vegetables along with quaint houses and constant snow,making it feel calm in the area at all times.

Its population mainly had a lot of elderly people as well.

Martha:Ahh. I knew this was a good idea.

Cody:Yeah. This place is so peaceful.

John:I can practically feel my body relaxing just standing here.

Cody then sees an old man come up to them.

Cody:Hi,there.

Old Man:Hello,hello! What have we here? More visitors?

Martha:Why,yes! And who might you be?

Old Man:I am the Mayor of this fair town of Freezington. I must say,it's a surprise to have visitors arriving in our out-of-the-way town one after another. Might you be here to learn about the legend of The King of Bountiful Harvests as well?

Cody:King of Bountiful Harvests?

Mayor:Ah,never mind. It hardly bears asking. After all,there's very little otherwise to attract visitors to our sleepy corner of the region. Which is a bit of a shame,really...

Mayor:People come all this way to investigate what turns out to be a fairy tale. But since you all made the journey,I must offer you this Freezington specialty as a memento.

He hands them some Sweatshirts.

Mayor:It's a shirt emblazoned with the likeness of the King of Bountiful Harvests. I'm afraid they have quite sold as well as we'd hoped. We've got a fair number left over...

Mayor:The illustration's based on extremely ancient accounts of the king's appearance. Hence the unusually sized head.

John:No kiddin' there.

Mayor:But we thought it might make the design a touch more "hip" as they say...If you'd like to see what the king really looked like,I suggest you take a look at the statue right over there.

They looked to see the wooden statue nearby.

Mayor:By the by,while you're here in the Crown Tundra,feel free to let your lead Pokemon out of its ball and take it for a stroll,young man.

He said to Cody.

Cody:Okay,thank you.

Mayor:Farewell for now,then.

The family waved 'bye' and went over to Peony's cabin,after they were flagged over by him.

Cody took a quick look at the statue which made him even more curious about the Harvest King.

Anyway,the group walked into his cabin.

Peony:Aha! Here you are! This poky little place will be our lodgings! But as of this moment,it's also somethin' far more important-our base camp!

Cody:But it's a cabin.

Peony:I know,I know. Not much of a base camp,is it? Still,we've got to give it a proper air of importance,haven't we?

John:Yep.

Peony:Now,enough faffin' about,you three! Let me tell you what the Peony Exploration Team is after!

Peony:Round here,they've got a fair few strange and mysterious legends! FOR EXAMPLE! A huge-headed Pokemon known as the King of Bountiful Harvests!

Cody covered his ears when he shouted and Martha comforted him.