Sweet Surprise

Cody spent the night at the dojo to rest up before he went home the next day,as saddening as it was.

He enjoyed his time there and got to do a lot of stuff and caught interesting Pokemon he couldn't find elsewhere,but he knew that all good things come to an end and he had to go back to his mother and family.

Before that he helped out Hyde with a Cramorant machine he made and got a bunch of rare items from it.

Cody also had a rematch with the pink and purple duo,Klara and Avery,helping them get stronger so they could become Gym Leaders and even got to bond with them.

He even got to know Mustard better too and learned about his past,learning about his time as champion and the tragic loss of his partner Pokemon,making the boy heartbroken by the story but Mustard assured him that he was able to recover and that remembering them was all that matters.

Right now,Cody was talking with Honey since he decided to give her his watts to spruce up the dojo.

She was able to get vending machines,a Rotomi,ingredients for curry and a mysterious hair designer.

Honey:This place is more lively than it's ever been. Thank you,Cody!

Cody blushes and says 'Thank you'.

Honey:And so to celebrate. I'm gonna give you a chance to challenge the strongest Trainers!Cody claps his hands as she calls the Pokemon League from other regions.

She then turns to Cody.

Honey:Well,that's a shame. I had them reach out to other regions' Champions to ask for a battle,but...

Cody:Galar's too far away?

Honey nods solemnly.

Cody:Oh man. Well,I can always try again later. Maybe even go to other regions when I'm older to challenge them.

Honey:Such party poopers. Well,if that's the way they're gonna be,I'll simply have to let you battle some other Trainer!

Cody:Well,I am ready! Show me the person.

They walk to the Battle Court and stand in the middle.

Honey:I've prepared a truly challenging battle for you,my dear Cody. And your opponent will be...

???:I'M HERE TO BATTLE!

Cody covered his ears in shock and surprise as he saw it was the guy from the station.

Honey:What?

He walked up to them.

Guy:Hey wait. Aren't you...? You remember me? We met at the station when you first arrived at the station on the island!

Cody nods.

Guy:Letting you go to the Master Dojo in my place is the best thing that's ever happened to me! Thanks to my cowardice that time,I was able to join an even BETTER dojo than this old place!

Guy:The Wile Dojo!

Cody looked at him confused.

Cody:Huh?

Guy:And as the strongest Trainer the Wile Dojo has got...I'm here to show the fusty old Master Dojo that it's time you all pack up and make way for the new hotness that's here to replace you.

The boy looked at him a bit agitated with his smack talk about his secondary home.

Honey:Now,now,let's all just settle down...You know this person,Cody?

She said while looking at him.

Cody nods.

Honey:I must say,his manners leave something to be desired. You should pick your friends more wisely.