Through the Turrfields

Cody covered his eyes from the brightness of the sun,after he exited the Mines and saw a beautiful landscape consisting of Golden grass fields,Large amounts of space and Big hills.

This was Route 4 and nearby it was the first town Cody would go to,Turffield.

Cody looked at this with wonder and wanted to see what it had in store,so he began to travel down the path.

He searched the fields and found a new type of Pokeball called a Nest Ball,which was capable of catching lower level Pokemon.

The young boy continues down the road,encountering some Pokemon Breeders who wanted to fight him and coming out victorious.

He finally reaches the entrance to the town but before he can take another step he hears someone.

???:Wooloo! Where do you think you're going?!

Cody looks in the direction of the voice.

Cody*Funky Kong Voice*:Huh,what's that?

He's then hit in the chest by a Wooloo and falls to the ground.

Ima looks in concern at her Trainer/Friend.

Eventually,Cody gets up and dusts himself off then hears the Voice.

???:My...Are you Ok? You took that Tackle head on...

Cody:Don't worry,I'm fine.

He looks at the person he was talking to.

He was a big and muscular man,with pink hair,fair skin and green eyes,he wore a garden hat,a green bandana and a custom made Gym uniform that was white,green and black along with black and green boots.His shorts had the number '831' on them.

This was Milo,the first Gym Leader in the Gym Challenge and a Farmer.

Milo:That's good,hmmm? Say,aren't you that autistic trainer,Leon told us about?

Cody nods.

Cody:Yes,that's me. My name is Cody Fairson,if you wanted to know.

Milo:I thought so,I saw you at the opening ceremony,you were easy to spot with that necklace you have there.

Milo then introduces himself.

Milo:Well,Cody. My name's Milo,I'm the Grass-type Gym Leader of Turffield. Nice to meet you.

Cody and Milo shake hands.

Cody:Nice to meet you too.

Milo:Y'know,I've been itching to see just how good the Gym Challengers endorsed by Leon are.

Cody:You'll see soon enough.

Milo:Mhm.Now all you have to do is head up this route and you'll be at the Gym,I hope to see you there.

Milo then spoke to the Wooloo he was chasing.

Milo:Alright you,time for you to get back to the Gym,can't keep those other Challengers waiting.

Milo and Wooloo walk off and Ima climbs on Cody's shoulder,and begins to walk off as well.

He enters the town and sees it's like Postwick but with a country feel to it.

Cody then notices Hop at a Pokemon Center.

Cody:Hey,Hop!

Hop sees him and greets him.

Hop:Hey,Codes.I was worried you wouldn't make it.

Hop then points to the Stadium.

Hop:That's the stadium right over there but it's jam-packed with Gym Challengers right now,it's gonna take ages to have our turns.