The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2

Cody walks up to his friends who were talking in one big group.

Oakwin seems to be having an interesting conversation with Milo.

Gloria then looks towards Cody's direction and grabs her brother so they can greet him.

Gloria:Hey,Cody! You made it just in time!

Victor:Hey mate! Nice to see you.

Cody:Guys! You all are here,too?

Then Hop comes up to them.

Hop:Yep. Glad you came,pal. Nice outfit by the way.

Cody nods.

Cody:Wow. Look at all these people here who's gonna be in this tournament.

Victor:Crazy,right? But,it is nice seeing everyone you met before here.

Cody:Mhm. They were pretty great in the Gym challenge,so it's only deserving.

He then turns to his best friend.

Cody:So how's the whole Pokemon research coming along,Hop?

Hop:Great. I've been real busy with my studies,so I actually turned Lee down at first,but...Well,that brother of mine doesn't give up easy!

Cody:Not surprised to be honest,he is your brother and besides,you did pretty well as a Trainer.

Hop:Thanks,Codes.

The boy then looks around noticing two people missing.

Cody:The only people missing are...

???:Hey,don't forget us!

Cody spins around behind him and sees Klara and Avery.

Avery:*ahem* Forgive us for interrupting when you all were so intent on leaving the rest of us out...

Hop:Hey,you two are...Avery and Klara,right? From the Master Dojo?

Avery:As I would expect from one related to the former Champion,you clearly have an elegant mind and formidable memory.

Gloria & Hop:An elegant...what?

Cody:Don't mind him,he talks like that a lot. Anyway,how has the training been for you two?

Klara:Oh! We made tons of progress!

Avery:Indeed. We've redoubled our training efforts since our last defeat at your hands,you see...

Cody nods.

Avery:And our efforts were rewarded gloriously! You are looking at the chosen leader of the Psychic Gym!

Klara:And I've become the Poison Gym Leader! What'd you think of that?

Cody:Great work,my friends! I salute you.

Klara seems happy from the praise.

Avery:Well,our Gym is still in the minor division. But you can feel free to praise us some more. It's perfectly deserted,of course.

Cody:Yes,maybe. But don't let all of it give you fat heads.

Hop:Th...That's really amazing! I hope you guys will keep working toward reaching the major division!

Avery:Hop...Rest assured that we will bring our best performance to this competition.

Klara:Yeah! We're gonna be super tough!

Hop:Suddenly,I'm feeling fired up for this thing! If everyone's taking it that seriously,I don't want to be the one to lose!

Cody:That's what I'm talking about! Let's get started.