Stopping the Rocket

Cody enters a room on the other side of the teleporter and sees a man up ahead.

He gulps and walks towards him.

He had fair skin,black eyes and short black hair. He wore an all black suit with the Rainbow Rocket logo on his shirt. His face was always in a devious look.

Rocket Boss:Well,well...I had been informed of intruders,but not a kid like you!

Cody:It's not just me.

After that his dad and friends come to join him.

Rocket Boss:I had allowed the other bosses to do as they wished,hoping they would be of use. But it seems you have defeated them all. I'm impressed you got here.

John puts a hand on his chin.

John:I'm guessing you must be Team Rainbow Rocket's-

Rocket Boss:Indeed! Team Rocket's goal was to use Pokemon and control the world. But now,I have a bigger,better organization. Team Rainbow Rocket! And I,Giovanni,am its leader!

Everyone cautiously gave the big boss his attention.

John:So,you and your goons are the ones causing trouble around here. What's your game?

Giovanni:You see,once we discovered Ultra Space,we thought it would benefit us further by using it to travel. We stumbled across this region,after discovering the vast amount of Pokemon here,I made it my mission to rule this place like so many others.

John:Then answer me this...Why did you take her from me?

Giovanni's eyebrow raised to this in a feigning confused way.

Giovanni:Who?

John:You already know...MY wife,MY son's,mother!

Cody was getting concerned at his dad becoming so angry.

John:She's important to me and especially to my son...So,why did you hurt me,my son,our family?

There was silence for a few seconds as the air was tense.

Giovanni:...We needed her. To make our dream become realized.

John's fists were fully into balls at this point.

Giovanni:She was the center point we needed for this plan...When we found her,she was weak,scared,but now we made her so much more.

John felt his rage build up,but eventually it just dissolved into nothing as rage turns into sadness.

He lets out hot tears feeling worn out emotionally while trying to confront the people who stole his love.

Giovanni:...But I also appreciate the skill it took to get this far.

Kaza:That's Galar's best for you.

Coltson nods with his daughter in agreement.

The man then points to Cody.

Giovanni:I like those who show strength! Why not put that strength to good use,in my Team Rainbow Rocket?

Cody already has the answer.

Cody:Of course! At least once the world stops turning.

He seems to like his answer.

Giovanni:Hah! You are calm enough to joke,I see.

They both walk towards each and stop a few feet.

Giovanni:Having a kid stand in front of me like this...Such a thing should never happen. But for some reason,it also makes me feel nostalgic. If you insist on disrupting my plans,I will make you feel a world of pain!