Strange Activity

The boy ran through the open fields of the tundra,following the sounds of Zacian's cry to their location.

He went into the Giant's Bed and found his team.

The boy saw his team were fighting Pokemon sent out by strange people.

Cody:Who are these strange people?

He turned to the Tapus who were glaring at the people.

Cody:They wanna take my Pokemon? Well,they're gonna have to pry them from my cold hands!

He then called his Pokemon over to him and they jumped over the grunts.

However,one of them tossed a net onto Ima which caused her to fall to the ground.

Cody:Ima! Alright. What are you dummies doing,putting my friend in a net?!

The two people,one male and one female,faced him with rather evil looks on their faces.

They wore black outfits with gray boots,belts and gloves and had blue hair covered by black hats.

The male person spoke.

Male:We ain't no dummies,kid! We're just looking for rare and strong Pokemon to capture! And it looks like you have a lot of 'em!

Female:So why don't you hand 'em over to us,then scram!

Cody:Never! And who even are you?!

Male:Tch...We call ourselves Team Rainbow Rocket,see? And we aim to become the most powerful team ever,along with a few others.

Cody(Thoughts):Oh man,they must be trying to do something big then.

Cody has heard about these types of organizations from other regions and luckily they were able to be stopped before anything bad happened.

But it begged the question of how they got into Galar if they were disbanded.

Female Grunt:Now,as much as we would love to chat. I say,it's time to keep you quiet!

They throw out Pokeballs and release Golbat and Grimer.

Cody:You asked for this! Zacian,Ferna!

Zacian jumped forward while Ferna came from her ball.

Ferna used Thunder Punch on Golbat while Zacian took a useless Sludge Bomb,due to her typing,and attacked back with Behemoth Blade.

They then released Raticate and Arbok next.

Arbok inflicted Intimidate on Cody's Pokemon but he switched one out for Senshi.

Cody went to throw out Meltson,but was stopped when Tapu Fini came forward.