Saving Tiana

Tiana was walking around Wyndon,clearing her mind on the future battles that her trainer and her would have to go through the next day.

It made her feel like she wouldn't be strong enough to face those trials ahead.

Even if she could Gigantamax she was nervous of not helping Cody reach success in his goal to be the best by not being strong.

She came across a park bench so she goes to sit down on it as she begins to cry.

Tiana did this for about five minutes and then opened her eyes to see a beautiful sight.

In the sky was an aurora as it shone above,giving light to all who saw it.

Tiana watched the lights with wonder as they reminded her of how bright Cody was with how he acted and how he treated her.

Before she was caught she thought she only needed herself but when Cody came along he opened her eyes to something new and how it felt to be loved.

She stood up with new determination and resolve on her face,she needed to be supportive of Cody in his battles and his life,and that's something she would do for him.

Tiana ran back to the hotel but when she was close she stopped and looked around,not feeling safe anymore.

She looked around the area but found no one around her but was still on guard and pulled out Cody's phone.

Tiana kept walking forward when suddenly...

...She was hit by Sleep Powder.

Tiana coughed and found herself getting sleepy rather quickly as she fell to her knees.

Before she passed out,she signaled Cody's Rotom Phone to go back to him and gave it her pouch.

The phone floated into the sky and to the hotel to alert Cody.

Meanwhile at the hotel,Cody was now refreshed from his resting session and was with Hop waiting for Leon to come so they could have dinner.

But the problem was taking too long to come get them along with Tiana being gone for a while.

So the two boys were left pacing around the lobby in worry for their friends/family.

Hop & Cody:This is absurd!

Hop:Even Lee's never this late. Something's not right. He always does what he says he'll do.

Cody:And I thought Tiana would be back by now. Oh,I knew I should have gone with her.

Hop:Don't worry,if she is gone we'll find her,together.

He ranted on a bit until he was stopped by a voice.

???:Kid's sure got a mouth on him,huh?

They turn to see it was Piers.

Piers:If you were that noisy in battle,you'd be able to unleash a whole new level of power,you know.

Hop:Oh,pack it in,Piers! I'm seriously worried here!

Cody:Not as much as me!

Piers looks at him.

Piers:And what exactly are you worried about?

Cody:M-my Duraludon,Tiana...I think she's missing.

Piers raises an eyebrow.

Cody:She got worried about failing me in the finals tomorrow,so I told her to go for a walk to clear her head but I didn't go with her because I was really tired after fighting Marnie and Hop,so I gave her my phone in case something happened.