Keep it professional.

Saturday. You slowly opened your eyes and realized you felt asleep on the sofa. Even if the sofa-sleep is always the best and deepest sleep you felt every muscle of your body. "Getting old, Y/N." you reminded youself and smiled a bit grabbing your phone. "Oh, fu-", you pressed your lips together and suddenly were more awake than before. Your phone showed you the time: 1:20 pm. You knew you hadn't take any sleeping pills or anything else so why didn't you wake up earlier? It must have been your body screaming for a rest.

"40 minutes. FOURTY MINUTES.", you shouted and jumped around your furniture to clean your apartment up. A little bit. You switched on your coffee machine and while the dark liquid was in the making you got ready in the bathroom. You had a meeting with Dr. Crane - or Jonathan how he introduced himself yesterday. "Wait. Where...?", you asked yourself because actually you couldn't remember if he wanted to visit you here or at the Asylum. As you asked for a therapist session Arkham definitely would be the better option. But you wouldn't make it.

Grabbing an outfit you always felt comfortable in you took your phone again after you've decided to message him. You could have called him as well but who likes calls? The best thing to do with a smartphone isn't calling and speaking to someone on the other end - NO! Messaging was always the best and safest option - and you hated texting people and they answered with a call. Aliens?!

Sorry, I did not forgot about our meeting but I totally overslept. I won't make it by 2 pm at the Asylum. Are you close? Would you mind coming by? Y/N L/N- You nodded and pressed the 'SENT' button. You were suprised how fast you received an answer: Sure. See you soon. - Jonathan

The 'morning' was so busy you forgot for a moment what has happened the day and night before. Your experience with Scarecrow. After a little moment of silence you took your 'Best daughter'-mug and sipped the coffee. "Scarecrow... Scarecrow..." you whispered thinking about this whole situation with a clear mind. The fear toxin already had left your body. Something felt so wrong. Why was he there and how did he even know where you lived?

And the biggest question of all: Why YOU? You haven't been an important person. Yes, you worked for Wayne Enterprises but not for someone big as Bruce Wayne. He didn't even knew you existed. You also had no contact to any Mafia or bad guys - or even Batman. Your heartbeat got faster. What a cup of freshly brewed coffee could do! "Crane."

Something felt so wrong the day before. He knew where you lived - how? You didn't remember to tell him. He was in the room after you inhaled something and suddenly you saw this horrible creature. You had a clear mind so it was easier to put any puzzle piece together. "No. No, Y/N. You're making false assumptions. This can't be... you're insane." you shook your head and checked if your apartment was clean enough for a visit. It looked perfect - your little safe-place, right?

Rrrring. Rrrring. - The doorbells. You checked the time. Your thin fingers brushed through your hair - it was important to look good. But more important to get to know more about him. Also, should you tell him about your late night meeting with Scarecrow? He's your therapist so - yes. You should. Otherwise... after that great sleep you had so much going on in your head, you thought it might be better not to talk about this. You should keep it a secret and if he has something to do with Scarecrow he might get trapped, right?

You opened the door with a smile. "Thank you so much for coming by.", you stepped aside so the handsome man could enter. "Hello, Y/N. Lovely place.", he mentioned and cleared his throat. You looked him up and down and noticed his case. Always the same case. Why would he bring it with him? You didn't need any medication or something. What was inside? "Are you okay?", he asked as you wandered off to your thoughts. "Sorry. I kinda just woke up. It was a tough day, but please. Give me your coat and sit down!", you pointed to the Sofa, took his fancy black coat and put it on the hanger. You grabbed his case as well, your hands met and a shiver ran down your spine. "Please. Don't. Let's just have a talk without... writing down notes or giving me any pills."