Untitled Part 20

Sypher's eyes focused on the man then the girl, Yuki was her name, as he tied the knot. It was then that he saw the wound to Yuki's leg. There was a click when he put two and two together. The mud red droplets on the floor. The darkened pants that almost seemed to shine with wetness.
"There is a well staffed, well stocked medical bay on the ship I'm commissioned to. The doctors will be able to heal her. You will be able to leave this planet if that is what you seek."
As the drops became more frequent, voices became more audible. Sabrina picked up her pace from a brisk walk to a jog. She turned the last corner closest to the voices and nearly ran into Sypher. She steadied herself and regarded what was in front of her.
Behind her, Mercea gawked. Even with his mind still jumbled, he recognized Yuki.
Sypher stepped in front of them, creating a barrier in case something were to happen. "Captain... They are not to be harmed. They were trying to escape when you intervened. Now the girl is injured and needs taken care of."
Mercea studied Sypher carefully, making his decision in those few brief moments. "Of coarse." He focused on Yuki. "If you accept it, I apologize for earlier. I had thought you were with the group that we were questioning earlier."