Chapter 6

" So how are the transfers so far?" Zeke asks me as I sit down. He has a huge pile of Dauntless cake on his plate.

" Good. How are the Dauntless-borns doing, Lauren?" I ask, grabbing a slice of cake from the center of the table.

Dauntless cake is the Dauntless' pride-and-joy.

"Good, I have Lynn and Uri." she starts.

" I saw Uri jump into the net but I didn't see Lynn. I guess I wasn't paying attention." I say.

" What are the transfers' names?" Lauren asks.

" There are nine of them," I start. " Tris, Christina, Myra, Will, Al, Peter, Drew, Edward, and Molly."

"Where are they from?" Shauna asks.

" Christina, Al, Peter, Drew, and Molly are from Candor. Edward, Myra, and Will are from Erudite. Tris is from Abnegation."

" Wow, a Stiff? That's a first!" Zeke says.

" A second, actually." I say, reminding him of myself.

"Hey, guys, guess what!" Zeke yells suddenly, as if he has the biggest news in the world to share with us.

" What?" Shauna asks.

"Uri likes someone!" Zeke yells, a little to excited.

"Does her name happen to be Marlene?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Zeke asks,

"It's kinda' obvious. He was being a creep and staring at her the whole time earlier. " Lauren says.

I wonder how Lauren knew that meant Uriah liked Marlene. I mean Uriah acts like a creep and randomly stares at people all the time.

"Uriah does that to everyone." Shauna says, reading my mind.

" He was being more of a creep than usual. More pedophilic." Lauren says. Nobody questions it.

" I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to head back to my apartment. It's the last day before training starts. Im not exactly looking forward to waking up at the crack-of-dawn to train some sixteen-year-old." Lauren says, standing up and walking away. "Bye, guys."

"Same, I think I'm going to head upstairs early." I say also leaving and heading up to my apartment.

When I get upstairs I walk inside and turn on the TV, accidently drifting off to sleep.

--------------

IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I THINK THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO LONG OMG

*SARCASM OBVIOUSLY*