CHAPTER 1

The vessel La Kasami from the Mu country of the second Civilization and the third most powerful country in the world.

The ship sails to Japan for training exercises.

La Kasami.

On the bridge, the commander watches from his CO seat

XO: Commander, what do you think of these new naval exercises proposed by Japan?

CO: That's good, we can see battleship JS Yamato BBG-11 again.

XO: Oh that ship, I think they captured that ship from the Gra Valkas empire

CO: Yes, then that ship fought against the Anonial empire and then against the Ravenal empire. But this peace against that mythical country is good, our ship was updated with technology from the Ravenal empire.

NT: If the names of the countries are misspelled, I apologize, as they are very difficult names to pronounce and write.

In that the radar officer speaks.

RO: [We have a strange reading on the radar and magic detector.]

CO: What's up?

XO: No idea, will they be the surviving Ravenal?

CO: I don't think so.

RO: Contacts to the front! We have 10 battleships and aircraft carriers of unknown nationality!

XO: Teleport? The only country I think was Anonial and Ravenal.

CO: But we have removed all weapons from those two countries and the military empire had exterminated that race of hegemons, so it is impossible.

In that a light passes near the battleship La Kasami.

CO: Battle stations! The enemy attacks us! TAO fires the 155mm cannon!

The three bow-mounted cannons move to fire at the hostile vessel.

CO: Open fire!

The La Kasami's cannons fire at the unknown fleet.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Lookout: Direct hits on enemy ships! They are moderately damaged.

CO: Keep shooting.

Proa's guns continued to fire at the enemy, the shots were quick, accurate and deadly.

Mu's La Kasami has three rotating turret-mounted cannons that have the same destructive power as the French AGS.

[NT: The French have their own produced AGS, but it's designated by another name, but since I don't remember it, so I'll put French AGS]

After a long bombardment, the enemy ships sink.

CO: Damage report.

???: We got a hit on the stern of the ship, but it's just a dent!

The commander breathes a sigh of relief at the report, it was just a dent in the paint and they suffered no casualties.

The commander remembers that time the Grade Atlastar annihilated the escort fleet of the ministers of the most powerful countries.

CO: This ship has seen much worse fights than this.

¡BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

In that the ship shakes violently and everyone falls to the floor.

CO: I need a damage report!

The subordinates ran to gather information.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

In that another explosion hits the ship and this time the ship begins to list.

CO: What's up!? Where do the explosions come from?

[This is the engine room, we have a breach and the water enters uncontrollably]

[We have holes in the sections, 3-4-2-5-6-7-12-20]

CO: (shock) How many sections do we have compromised?

XO: I recommend evacuating the ship, Commander.

CO: Yeah, the ship is listing too much, the stabilizer system can't do the job, everybody abandon ship!

The men obey while they leave the ship, but in that another explosion shakes the battleship, in that the commander before dying sees a woman floating in the air, she has a very sadistic expression and was wearing only a black blouse and on her back she has tentacles and metal parts that resemble naval cannons.

CO: Damn!

The commander dies when the ship explodes and sinks, that day the mechanical country Mu had lost its flagship and nobody knew what really happened since none of its crew had survived.

POV The Kasami

I sink, my parts come undone as I fall to the seabed, while I sink I only think of my younger sister that I leave without protection, I am the only ship that was remodeled by Japan, I am practically the shield of my nation, I am the only one ship that has missiles as defensive or offensive weapons.

My conscience is lost, everything goes black... I don't want that... I don't want to get lost here... I still have to protect my nation... I want to be with my friends...

Yamato from Japan.

Zero of Millitrial.

My dear younger sisters... The Erdo... The Gauge.

.......

No no no..................................

TO BE CONTINUE..............................