CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV

The Red Axis and Azur Lane fleets are in the northern arctic near Alaska, Eagle Union territory.

The Azur Lane girls do a damage count while doing some basic repairs to the most damaged ships.

London: (Reporting to the Royal Navy girls) Yes, when the combat zone has collapsed, it seems to have caused a space-time distortion that makes the place unstable.

Hood: (Bewildered) Was it all planned by the sirens?

Wales: The empire's Orochi project and that mysterious power that Enterprise showed in the previous fight, I feel like the two events are related.

QE: To prevent the siren from getting away with it, we must cut off the empire here and now.

Now the girls look at the distortion, rather, all the girls regardless of rank or nationality look at the distortion.

Columbia: Aneki, what is that?

Cleveland: As much as you ask me, it's something I don't have an answer to.

Hornet: (Concerned) What did you do sister? Where are you now?

Denver: Hey La Kasami, are you okay?

Me: I think so, it seems that my pupils were burned by the intense brightness, I think it will take a while to recover my vision.

Currently Ranger blindfolds La Kasami.

Hornet: And we just needed you for an impromptu operation.

Me: If you want I can help you, just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't fight, I can use my other senses to replace my sight.

Cleveland: (awkward laugh) That works as long as you have practices, I don't think you can do that.

Me: And who decided it? I am the one who decides.

The Kasami stands up and walks towards Cleveland.

Me: Don't worry I can fight.

Cleveland: (Shock) How did you know I was here?

Me: Applying the Virgo Shaka technique. XD.

Cleveland: Are you kidding me?

Elsewhere is Belfast very close to the fleet, Lolizabeth had been sent to Belfast to search for Enterprise.

Along the way she meets a siren battleship, the battleship fires the moment it detects Belfast.

Belfast: Stay out of my way!

Belfast fires torpedoes and her main guns along with the secondary guns.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

The battleship has just received all the destructive power of one of the most powerful warriors in the Royal Navy, the battleship does not resist and sinks.

Edinburgh: Need help?

Belfast: Sister?

Edinburg: I'm terrible at first aid and the queen kicked me out, so I was wondering if you need any help with the quest.

Belfast: (Smiling) Thank you sister.

So the two begin with the search.

Elsewhere Javelin and Laffey patrol the area surrounding the allied fleet, they are on high alert and should report any enemy movement.

Laffey: Achuuuuu! It is very cold.

Javelin: Wait a bit, our patrol shift is almost over.

¡FFFOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!