CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV

BAM! BAM!

Two shots reverberate and fly towards Eugen, Eugen dodges the shots.

In that a maid appears on the battlefield.

Eugen: Ara, I didn't expect to see you here... Belfast.

Me: Royal Navy?

Belfast: Yes, I am Belfast, Leader of the Royal Maid Corps.

Eugen: Edinburg-class light cruiser, I think you're here at a good time to settle old grudges.

Belfast: It is not a pleasure to see you again, Prinz Eugen from Iron Blood, it is an unexpected visit from you in this area.

Eugen: In that case, why don't we settle accounts once and for all about who is better?

Belfast: For me there are no problems, but...

In that on the horizon appear several ships that belong to the main fleet of the Royal Navy.

Belfast: Keep in mind that you will be facing the main force of the Royal Navy and we will not hold back.

Enterprise: They are from the main fleet of the Royal Navy.

Belfast: What do you say? Have you already made a decision? Are you going to fight or are you going to run?

Despite the vulgar Belfast vocabulary, she speaks in a very refined manner.

Eugen: I think it is better that I withdraw for today, my fleet is not here and my escort is incapacitated, so I will flee for today.

Ayanami who only stayed as an observer of this match, only leaves, since she had received orders that Z23 would take care of everything alone.

The Red Axis fleet retreats with a somewhat insignificant defeat for them.

Enterprise: The enemy fleet retreats.

Me: I guess it's our first victory in this war.

Enterprise: Victory, we're back at base.

The Royal Navy fleet joins the Eagle Union fleet and they sail to the base.

At the base the injured girls were taken to the hospital and their ships were taken to the shipyards.

THE NEXT DAY POV THE KASAMI.

The girls eat their breakfasts.

Me: Oh damn, that report I made after that fight blew me away.

Yesterday La Kasami and all the girls who participated in the rescue had to prepare a combat report.

I sat in the chair with my breakfast food, a large sandwich, a salad, a cup of coffee, and a glass of orange juice.

Me: Well, even if it's breakfast it looks good.

So I get ready to have breakfast, while as I see that the dining room is very lively despite the fact that a few days ago a war started, you could see that the girls are not sad or worried.

Sandy: Hey Sarah! Do you want your food to be delicious?

Sara: Hey, don't bother me, I want to eat in peace.

Sandy: Put rocoto cream on the fried chicken and it will be delicious.

Sarah: Hey! Do not do it!

PRUAGGHHH!

Sara: My fried chicken! Sandy! What the fuck have you done!?

Lex: Sara, mind your manners.

Sarah: I don't care! Nobody messes with my breakfast!