CHAPTER 21

POV FIRST PERSON

After returning to the base, the most damaged girls were in the hospital to recover from their injuries, I was included in the group, I had not received any injuries, but my eyes were burned and I am blind, it was somewhat difficult to get used to walking without depending on of my eyes, my radars are useless to guide me since we are inside a building and my sonars do not work unless I am navigating, I was blind for 5 days, luckily I was able to recover my vision, but I still see very blurry but I do not care since I can walk without depending on a cane or someone to walk.

Now I walk around the base while I walk since I have nothing to do, until I recover I can't go on any missions.

Enterprise: Hello.

Me: Good morning.

Enterprise: How are you?

Me: I'm better now, but I still can't see well.

Enterprise: I see.

Me: I was very close to the place where the glow originated, that's why my eyes were damaged, luckily kansen like me can recover their vision.

Enterprise: But if you were an ordinary kansen you would have gone permanently blind.

Me: You're right, I'm very lucky.

Enterprise: Yes.

Enterprise is right, ships can be repaired if they get damaged, but a human can't be repaired if they lose a limb or their vision.

Me: This isn't Saint Seiya either...

Enterprise: Did you say something?

Me: No, I was just talking to myself.

Don't blame me, in that anime the villains destroyed the 5 senses of all the protagonists and after a while their senses were fine or their bones were broken, but they could stand or walk like nothing happened.

Me: By the way, where were you that you had disappeared during the entire operation in the arctic?

Enterprise: Oh, I had accidentally landed on my head in a place with a lot of soft snow and got buried like a legendary sword.

Me: That was very inconvenient, and how could you breathe if you were upside down?

Enterprise: I have no idea, but it was Belfast who was found unconscious upside down in the snow, according to her it's a miracle she didn't die.

Me: You sure are very lucky.

Enterprise: (Proudly) They call me Lucky E for a reason.

Now we walk aimlessly.

Me: I heard that cat sells some kitchen items.

Enterprise: Akashi? Well she is a very greedy cat, if she doesn't take care of you she can bleed your pocket.

Me: (Uncomfortable) Ok, I understand.

Enterprise: She charges a lot for her products, but you have to admit that her products surpass any recognized company in the world in quality. She is a genius who can do anything and also has great business skills.

¡CLING!

By instinct I raise my hand and something hits my hand, I feel the thing that is in my hand and it is a baseball.

Bogue: Is it okay!? I'm so sorry! We were practicing Baseball and the ball got away from us!

Me: Take Enterprise, throw the ball to the girls.

Enterprise: You do it.

Me: I could do it, (straining my eyes) but I can't see beyond 4 meters.

Enterprise throws the ball and the girls make a maze.