CHAPTER 24

Meanwhile Kaga remembers the past, Amagi, Akagi's older sister, walks calmly under an umbrella, in that she is intercepted by two kansen.

Magi: What's up?

Amatsukaze: Oh, Amagi, your little sister and Kaga are arguing.

Amagi: (Sigh) My God, when will they mature?

Meanwhile with Kaga she is fighting with Akagi, the situation was because Akagi collided with Kaga and they started the fight.

Akagi: As stubborn as ever! Is your brain white as well as the color of your hair!?

Kaga: Shut up, Amagi's lapdog! If you want to settle this once and for all I don't care! Bring it whenever you want!

In that the two of them hear the footsteps of someone walking with a wooden sandal and in that they see Amagi.

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK!

In that Amagi hits the two to punish them.

Amagi: How many times did I tell you to get along? Why are you fighting?

In that Amagi takes the hands of the two girls to bring them closer to make peace.

The girls refuse, but Amagi uses the motherly gaze and the girls had no choice but to make amends.

Kaga remembered these scenes as she realized something, something was not right.

Kaga: No, something's not right.

Akagi: Kaga?

Kaga: (walks away) Who are you? Who is inside my sister?

Kaga fires a ball of fire, but Akagi repels Kaga's attack using a mask as a shield.

Akagi: You're as complicated as ever.

In that Akagi's body is covered in fire and Amagi appears behind Akagi.

Kaga: (shock) Amagi-san?

Amagi?: Long time no see.

Kaga: ......

Kaga: No...something's not right...Who are you?

Amagi?: I'm Amagi, that's because Akagi wants me to be.

Kaga: So you really are Orochi?

Orochi: (Sinister look) Hehehe.

That smile from Orochi says a lot about her, Kaga is put on guard.

Kaga: (threatening tone) Let go of my sister!

Orochi: Are you sure about that? After everything Akagi did to see me?

Kaga: Stop saying stupid things! You're just a fake!

Orochi: Don't be a hypocrite, you are also a fake.

Kaga: Nani?

Orochi: Amagi died leaving Akagi behind, Amagi's parts were given to another ship in a refurbishment... You know that, right?

Kaga was a bit devastated, I really don't understand why Kaga feels like this, shouldn't she feel furious at what Orochi says to her?

Kaga falls to her knees as she grieves inside.

Orochi: You're a ship remodeled using Amagi's parts!

Kaga: ¿¿??

Orochi: Akagi loved you because she saw Amagi in you, but that's just an illusion.

Kaga: Sister... me.

Orochi: You weren't even a replacement to deaden Akagi's pain. You're a collection of rusty metal parts waiting to be dismantled... you're a ship that should never have sailed. That's you, Tosa-class battleship, Kaga!