EPISODE 2

POV The Kasami

Me: Ung, what happened?

In that I get up... I look around me... this is my commander's room...

Me: Something is wrong, what could it be?

In that my mind wakes up and I realize what is very wrong.

Me: (Shock) Can I see!? Wait, it's not just! I can talk!?

I look at my body, I have a human body, I am dressed in the imperial uniform of my navy, but with the difference that I am wearing a skirt instead of pants.

So in a panic I run to the mirror in the room and I see myself in the mirror, I had become a human, a very pretty woman, that is something unheard of, I am a vessel, I am an object that has no life, but. ..

Me: How is it possible that I can think, can speak and I'm a human?

I look at my body while doing many poses.

Me: How much do I appear in my human form? I think about 15? 16?

Looking in the mirror I could see that my eyes are a bit slanted which is very strange for me, I guess my human appearance was affected because they remodeled me using Japanese technology.

I didn't give it importance so I continued walking through the corridors of my ship while thinking that in the past I had seen something similar to my current situation.

Me: (Thoughtful) Ship girls, ship girls? Where had you heard it before?

Then when I had thought a long time and had sat in the CO chair, something hits my brain, I had remembered it.

Me: Azur Lane!... But it could also be Kancolle or Arpeggio.

So I jump up and run to the sailors' rooms and then I stop in a barracks, I lift the mattress and I see several pictures and a Smartphone, so I grab everything and take them to my room and start reading them very detail, as I read everything, I find out everything I need to know, now that I remember before I died I had seen that a woman had treacherously attacked me and she was in the blind spot of my radar.

Me: she is!

Now I see the photograph of that woman, she is Observer, that was the one who murdered my crew, an indescribable feeling invades me, I felt like I would explode.

Me: What is this feeling I feel? Revenge? Fury? Frustration?

Whatever that feeling was was what prompted her to murder that bastard.

Now with all this information in hand, I decided to summon my rig.

Me: I hope all this information is not fraudulent. It is the first time that I am grateful for having an otaku crew, do not judge me, it is thanks to that otaku that I have been able to inform myself about this world.

As it says in the information, it is to concentrate, to think that your ship summons your rig and order it mentally or out loud.

In that I see that my ship shines and fragments into mental cubes and they equip me, it was luck.

So I land on my feet in the sea, having a human body is a totally new experience, so now I try sailing in this form and I succeed, without a doubt this form is convenient, with this form it seems that I am more maneuverable than before and my minimum detection range has increased, my radar blind spots are gone.

Me: I think I love this form of rigging.

So I keep sailing while practicing my tight maneuvers.

TIME SKIP