CHAPTER 5

POV FIRST PERSON

London walks with our protagonist towards the port so that La Kasami can summon her rigging, when Cleveland arrives and some girls join the group.

Cleveland: Hello La Kasami, I want to introduce you to some friends, this is Atlanta, San Diego, Javelin and Laffey.

Me: It's a pleasure to meet you.

The girls: The pleasure is ours.

Sandy: (Excited) I can't wait what kind of ship it will be.

Javelin: Me neither.

So now our protagonist summons her ship revealing the flagship of Mu's combined fleet.

Me: (Proud tone) This is the most powerful battleship in my navy! Mu's Kasami!

In that the girls look with a strange look at the ship of our protagonist.

Sandy: That's horrible, look at the distribution of weapons and the appearance, they don't match at all.

Me: (Fury) Don't say that, I'm going to hit you.

Cleveland: (Uncomfortable) I don't know what to tell you, but it's very strange for me, it's the first time I've seen a design like this.

Yo: Oi!

London: (Giggles) Let's just say that your ship has a very peculiar design that we've never seen before.

After some clarifications I was able to calm down, the girls had to take Sandy out because she only dedicated herself to insulting my ship, my ship is my better half, it is part of me, saying that my ship is ugly, it is as if they were saying to me ugly.

Well, turning the topic around, then London and Cleveland showed me around the Azur Lane base while we talked about various topics, then they gave me the keys to a room, the room is quite a luxurious room and it's a personal room so I could use it however I want, after inspecting my room I headed to the library to study about this world.

THIRD PERSON POV

Unicorn is a light aircraft carrier of the Royal Navy, she had lost her friend and now she is looking for her.

Javelin: Excuse me.

Unicorn jumps in fear after Javelin speaks to her.

Unicorn: I think you're...

Javelin: I am Javelin. Are you from the Royal Navy? Truth? Something happened?

Unicorn: I have lost my friend, her name is Yuu-chan, she is a stuffed unicorn with a life of her own.

Javelin: (Like a stuffed unicorn with a life of its own? What kind of terrifying creature is it?)

Unicorn: (Very worried) I've been looking for it for a long time and I can't find it, what should I do?

Javelin: In that case, what do you think if I help you search? The more people the better.

And so the girls team up to search for Yuu-chan.

Along the way they found Laffey who later joins the group to search for Yuu-chan.

POV FIRST PERSON

After learning about the rules and history of this world, I more or less know what I should do now.

Me: (excited) So there is an IJN Mikasa here, like sister ships, I must meet her in person.

Although she and I are not sisters, she and I have the same hull design and armaments, we also have the same type of engine and sail at the same speed (Or well, before being remodeled by Japan)

Me: (sighing with pleasure) Ahhhh! Mikasa senpai!

In that I realize what I'm doing and calm down as I blush, I don't know why the hell I'm acting this way, I must be a worthy commander, I'm the flagship of Mu, I can't say or do these things, but... ...for some reason ever since I've obtained a human body, I can't control my urges.

Me: (Thoughtful) I have to train and control my emotions and impulses.

I walked without realizing that I ended up in front of Sandy.

Sandy: [Oh! The ugly one came to see my concert!]

Me: (disgust) Gah! What do you want?

In that she pulls me into her room and she tortures me for an hour with her horrible music, at first I thought that that otaku of my crew had a horrible taste for listening to Mahou Shoujo anime Opening music, but Sandy's music It's horrible, that makes me think that Opening's music is a work of art compared to Sandy's music.

Me: (My ears! My ears! My ears are bleeding!)

Sandy actually sings so off key that the glass in the room cracked a bit.

Me: Sandy a UFO!

In that she stops singing and opens the window to look, I take advantage and escape from the place before she realizes it.

Me: (Sighing) Luckily I was able to escape, Ouch, my eardrums hurt a bit, Sandy could use this as a chemical weapon against the siren. That was torture!

THIRD PERSON POV

Wales and Cleveland once again walk around the base enjoying the view that they did not enjoy hours ago due to La Kasami showing up making everything so tense.

Wales: Thankfully this whole thing didn't end up exploding into a fight, we settled this the peaceful way.

Cleveland: Yeah, I was so nervous that thank goodness the trigger didn't slip.

Wales: That would certainly end in a war.

Cleveland: Yeah, I feel a little sorry for La Kasami, she's away from home, I don't know how she feels now.

Wales: She'll be a little lonely for sure, but over time she might get used to it.

Cleveland: Come home? Do you think we can help her with that?

Wales: That's impossible, not with our current technology, she will stay in this world forever, I know that sounds cruel, but we don't know how to Teleport to begin with and not knowing anything, we can't do anything to help her get back to her house.

The girls sadly think about how to help their new ally.

Near them a girl with a black cape and hood walks past them.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................