CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON POV

A girl passes near Wales and Cleveland, but no one notices this girl.

NT: She reminds me of Akari Akaza from Yuru yuri.

The girl stops at the port, in that a wind snatches the hood and she gets upset.

Ayanami: Damn wind.

Then she directs her gaze to a place.

Ayanami: (Stifling a laugh) POUFUU!

She saw a very horrible and ugly ship for aesthetics, now she looks at the battleship La Kasami, the design problem was that this ship mixes old technology with modern, for this reason the design is very out of square and it feels horrible to look at .

Ayanami: Why does it have a triple cannon turret in the bow and only one cannon in the back?

She doesn't understand anything about this ship, then she is hit by Z23, Z23 seeing the ship, she can't help but laugh.

Z23: (fits of laughter) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ayanami: (Worried) Hey get a hold of yourself, we're drawing attention.

The girls started looking at Ayanami and Z23, causing the Azur Lane girls to look at them, Ayanami worried as they were on a spy mission and should be as discreet as possible, but now they are drawing attention.

Ayanami apologizes to the girls and drags Z23 who still can't control her fit of laughter.

Then in a far away place Ayanami tries to calm down Z23, but Z23 can't control herself, it took Z23 30 minutes to calm down, at the end she is breathing hard and sweating a lot.

Z23: Oh shit, I'm short of breath.

Ayanami: That's what you get for laughing like crazy.

Z23: I couldn't help it, I didn't expect to see such an ugly ship... PFFT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ayanami: Oh Shit, Here we go again.

After a few seconds Z23 calms down.

Z23: Seriously, that ship is bad for my health.

After that Z23 prepared mentally she heads to the port once again, this time Z23 changed her clothes for a typical Royal Navy destroyer clothes.

Ayanami: (Amazed) I didn't know that Z23 is so hot.

Ayanami heads elsewhere to investigate.

In the central office the high-ranking girls gather to talk.

Illustrious: Hood and the others will be gathering at this base soon.

Wales: How's the espionage going with Iron Blood?

Illustrious: A general hiatus in the absence of Royal Maid Corps personnel. Our maid team doesn't stock up between the kingdom, this base, and doing espionage. But the main theme...

Wales: As I guessed, Sakura Empire.

Illustrious: Hm.

Wales: These last couple of years they have shown a lot of hostility towards us, first cutting off diplomatically with Azur Lane saying that our conventions of warfare against siren leave them defenseless and limit their military power.

Cleveland: I think they're talking about the convention in Washington.

Wales: Yes, but we had nothing to do with it.

Cleveland: If I remember correctly, I think the former Iron Blood leader had pressured everyone into signing that treaty at Eagle Union.

Wales: Now that you mention it, I think that happened.