CHAPTER 10

THIRD PERSON POV

Javelin and Laffey are having lunch at the place where they met Ayanami.

Laffey eats lunch without problems, but Javelin doesn't eat due to depression.

Javelin: I worry if she's okay.

Laffey: Her? Ah, I think her name is Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami-chan, huh. Will we have to fight her?

¡CLACK! ¡PONG!

¿??: ¡Ouch!

In that they heard someone fall to the ground, when they look in the direction of the fall, they see La Kasami on the ground.

Javelin: Are you okay?

Me: Ouch yeah I'm fine I just tripped over a rock.

The Kasami stands up and walks towards them.

Javelin: That's bad, your knee is bleeding.

Me: Oh, I didn't realize, it's true.

La Kasami sees that her knee is scraped and bleeding, La Kasami takes out a bandage and many things and treats her wound by herself.

Me: It's done.

Javelin: (Unexpectedly she is autonomous)

Me: Having lunch or having a snack before dinner?

Javelin: I know it's a little late, but we're just having lunch, we finished our repairs.

Me: I see, I am patrolling the base, I was ordered to look for any spy in the surroundings.

Laffey: By the way, aren't you hurt?

Me: Oh no, luckily I'm not injured or damaged so I don't have anything to repair, yesterday I was helping Cleveland with the repairs.

Laffey: I see, that's good to hear.

Javelin: I understand. Do you want to eat with us?

Me: Oh, sorry, I'm working, but if you want we can eat together for dinner.

Javelin: (Happy) Yatta!

The Kasami continues walking in her patrol car.

THIRD PERSON POV EAGLE UNION MAIN FLEET

An American fleet was deployed to station in Pearl Harbor, this fleet is led by Hornet the younger sister of Enterprise.

Hornet: Hamman, you're way ahead of the game!

Outside the formation, there is a destroyer breaking the formation, this is Hamman.

Hamman: There is no time to lose! The base could be in trouble and we have to help!

Helena: Excuse me, but we have already received the report that the enemy has been repelled and the base is undergoing repairs.

Hamman: We have to speed up!

Hamman speeds up and causes a shower of water that soaks the girls behind her.

Northampton: Yes she has been energetic since yesterday.

Long Island: This ghost is already on edge.

Arizona: Ghosts never get tired, so get your ass up or I'll kick you.

Long Island: That's exploitation!

Arizona: No one cares about you, since you became a Hikikomori.

Hornet: Well, you brought it on yourself too, that's why no one believes you or takes your opinions into account.