CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV

War, never changes no matter the era...

XIV century a time of discovery of new lands, humanity set sail in search of adventures in their hearts, however, over time that feeling became a totally negative feeling, conquest, bloodlust and wars devastated the world , after the era of wars there was peace for many years, however, the real enemy appeared outside our world.

The siren, with their technologies far superior to humanity, the siren easily expelled humanity from the seas, this generated an unprecedented crisis, the less powerful countries dried up in a short time and those nations became extinct, so the nations that still survivors decided to unite to form the Azur Lane coalition.

This organization is made up of:

-Eagle Union.

-Royal Navy.

-Sakura Empire.

-Iron Blood.

-Free Iris.

-Vicha Dominion.

-Sardinia Empire.

-Parliament of the North.

And after a while, this organization debuted a new weapon, which is the kansen, and with this weapon, humanity was finally able to fight with equal conditions against the siren.

Time passed and Azur Lane forced the siren back and now there is a feeling of temporary peace.

At that moment, near the jurisdictional waters of Eagle Union, there are some Dauntless planes flying in close formation on a training flight. Near those planes, there is a lone aircraft carrier in the sea next to a repair ship.

This aircraft carrier is Enterprise.

Enterprise walks the flight deck as she watches her aircraft's training exercise.

Enterprise: (smiles) My planes are in perfect shape today.

Vestal: Are you ready to set sail?

Enterprise: Oh Vestal, yes, I'm ready.

Vestal: Please take care, I have a bad feeling.

Enterprise: Hm, don't worry, I'll be careful.

Enterprise pats Vestal's head causing her to blush.

Vestal: (blushing) Enterprise!

Enterprise: We have to flee.

Enterprise runs while Vestal chases after her.

After a while Enterprise sets sail in the direction of the base in Pearl Harbor.

Enterprise: (Smiles) I wonder what the newly remodeled base at Pearl Harbor will look like.

NEWLY BUILT BASE IN PEARL HARBOR

The base in the past was taken over by the sirens and 2 years ago Azur Lane was able to retake control of this place and the base took 1 year 2 months to rebuild.

The base has a circular shape since it is a bay and in the center there is a small island.

In this base in the commercial area there are two girls walking in a relaxed way.

These two are the most important kansen in this base, they are Wales (Royal Navy Representative) and Cleveland (Eagle Union Representative).

They happily walk while admiring the place.

Cleveland: Wow! This base is happier than before, a few months ago when I arrived there was only construction machinery and the Manjuus working on the buildings.

Wales: That's obvious, these days Eagle Union and Royal Navy ships will be arriving. Things will become more hectic than before.

Cleveland: You know who's coming from my side?

Wales: Who?

Cleveland: She is the current president of the Eagle Union and is the one with 20 battle stars, her nickname is Gray Ghost.

Wales: That's not a riddle if you give me a lot of clues to guess.

Cleveland: But did you understand me or not?

Wales: Yeah, it's Enterprise, right? Soon the main force of the Royal Navy will be here. This base is obviously going to become the center of operations in the Pacific.

In that a girl interrupts the two girls.

London: We have a...case or I don't know how to describe it.

Wales: What's up?

London: Our stationed radars have detected a ship 10 km from our base, judging by its course it has plans to enter port.

Wales: Have she identified herself?

London: Yes, she radioed us, identified herself as the battleship of a nation... Called Mu?

Wales: Mu? I have never heard of such a faction.

Cleveland: Me neither.

Wales: What fleet do we have available?

London: We've got Renown's fleet about to set sail.

Wales: In that case contact Renown's fleet and order their fleet to intercept and bring that ship in, if she resists or she attacks, they have orders to sink her.

London: Understood.

London runs in the direction of the port.

Wales: High alert, I want everything ready to fire if that ship is hostile.

Cleveland: Ok.

Cleveland heads off to inform the girls as discreetly as possible and the girls are prepared in case they have to fight.

Wales: I still wonder why the stationary radars didn't detect the ship until it got within 10 km? I think the radar has a range of 30 km.

Wales: (sigh) I think I'll cancel the visit to Illustrious personally.

Illustrious: ¡WALES!

In that Wales turns and sees Illustrious running towards her.

Illustrious: The girls run for their weapons, what happened?

Wales: We have an unknown vessel entering our base, it's just protocols.

Illustrious: I understand, do you want me to support?

Wales: (looking through binoculars) Renown's fleet will be more than enough to deal with a cruiser.

Wales watches a cruiser approach Renown's fleet.

Wales: I hope that stranger is not hostile.

Illustrious: I hope so too, we don't want to have a fight here.

POV THE KASAMI

I had detected a nearby island so I went closer but when I got closer they called me, the girl speaking to me identified herself as HMS London, a cruise ship, I have identified myself as La Kasami de Mu, so everything should be fine, I hope my diplomatic contact with this world be peaceful.

When I got closer I realized how wrong I was, a fleet of kansen is approaching me and I see that all the girls that are in the port summoned their rigging and pointed all their weapons at me.

Me: (Swallowing) Aren't they going to shoot? Truth?

TO BE CONTINUE...........................................