CHAPTER 26

Orochi pulls the trigger and the missile is fired, The Kasami sees this and before the missile mount is stowed below deck, she fires and the 127mm shell hits the mount managing to bend the frame, she used an AP shell to prevent an accidental discharge of the nuclear weapon.

Enterprise: [Damn! It has escaped me!]

Me: [Don't worry I'll take care of this!]

Enterprise: [Are you sure about that?]

Me: [no problem]

Me: Illuminating radar, standby!

The La Kasami's anti-aircraft missile guidance system begins to lock onto the enemy missile.

The other girls seeing this weapon in operation did not help but feel chills.

Illustrious: What a malevolent presence.

Wales: (confused) Where are they pointing? Masaka? The Azur Lane base?

Orochi: Destroy your enemy from the greatest possible distance and unilaterally, that is the evolution of weapons. The power to annihilate the enemy base on the other side of the world.

Akagi: (Mesmerized) Yes, the power to annihilate people who dare to stand in the way of my love.

Meanwhile, Enterprise shoots down several enemy planes to help the allied fleet.

[Target Lock]

Me: SALVO!

The Kasami pulls the trigger and the Kasami's anti-aircraft missile is fired, this is a somewhat obsolete anti-aircraft missile for Japan's technology, but it is very advanced for the world of Azur Lane, a Sea Sparrow missile with a speed of mach 3, It quickly catches up to the enemy missile and successfully hits it, the Azur Lane girls see that the enemy missile was shot down by La Kasami.

Wales: (shocked) Did the Kasami manage to shoot down the enemy missile?

Eugen: (Shock) Azur Lane had a missile in service? How? When?

Z23: No idea.

The girls were shocked that such a powerful warrior had gone unnoticed until now.

The reason why La Kasami has gone unnoticed was because in the first chapter of the anime, Enterprise steals the kill from La Kasami and everyone gave Enterprise credit for saving Unicorn and since then La Kasami did not have many opportunities to demonstrate her full potential because it was not necessary.

¡KABBBBBOMMMMMMM!

The nuclear missile detonates on the horizon far away from the fleet and so no one was hurt, but the blast wave hits them.

Some of the girls from the empire and Azur Lane are shocked by the destructive power of Orochi, meanwhile our protagonist feels very relieved and at the same time somewhat frustrated because the explosion is not as she expected.

Me: Wow, I overestimated the destructive power of this weapon. The destructive power is much lower than Core Magic.

Ayanami: (Panic) Like the explosion is smaller than you thought!?

Me: Ah, I've seen explosions hundreds of times more destructive than this.

Zuikaku: What kind of place have you lived in to see those things?

In that Kaga speak breaking the silence.

Kaga: She was supposed to have this power to protect the empire. It was because of their cowardice that Orochi rejected them.

Zuikaku: Don't talk stupid! What do you expect to protect something with that!?

Shokaku: Do you want to initiate the end of the world?