chapter five

TW: mentions of death, blood, and explicit language. Viewer discretion is advised for those sensitive to these topics.

"You must be Yoimiya, yes?"

3rd person POV

"Hmm? Oh yes! I am!" Yoimiya said, giggling. She turned around and smiled. Due to it being quite late in the evening and Chinju Forest being somewhat dim on its own, Yoimiya couldn't make out who this person was. Though, Yoimiya didn't mind. She thought it was just a stranger looking for help.

Ei had walked closer to Yoimiya. "Nice to meet you then," Ei said, showing a bitter-sweet smile. Being as nice as Yoimiya was, it was hard for her to make out such negative things, but she was able to catch that this person's smile was indeed fake. This caused Yoimiya to slightly panic. "So um, what's up?" Yoimiya asked, trying her best to smile. Ei stayed silent. "Do you have a crush on Y/N? Or think of her as anything more than a friend? I'm only asking because I know how to help yourself get with her, if so," Ei lied. Of course she wasn't going to help Yoimiya, she just wanted the truth.

Yoimiya had stayed silent, before finally answering Ei. "Yes, I do, she's super nice and pretty and- I guess I would like something more of us," Yoimiya admitted to this. Only making Ei more furious than she had been. This made Ei heavily contemplate if she should've just kidnapped Y/N instead of leaving you to be. Though, she wanted you to have freedom.

"Hmm, I see," Ei said, bitterly. "Well then, meet me at Byakko Plain tomorrow at 1pm sharp. No later. Alright?" Ei said. "Alright! I shouldn't have anything going on at that hour, so I'd love to meet up with you!" Yoimiya exclaimed, as she loved hanging out with people. "See ya!" Yoimiya said, smiling as she turned around to pick more flowers.

This was Ei's chance. But something in her mind stopped her from doing this. Was this really necessary? Ei shook her head. Yes it was. She couldn't let this slide anymore. This Yoimiya girl made Ei furious and she couldn't take it anymore.

Ei grabbed her famous Musou No Hitotachi and sliced Yoimiya in her back. A grunt was heard from Yoimiya. "W-what-" "Shut up, you have no relevance in this world and you know it," Ei yelled, slicing Yoimiya again. "What d-did I do to y-you?!" Yoimiya stuttered. "You know what you did, bitch. Acting like you're Y/N's best friend huh? Pathetic, she just met you," With the lessened strength Yoimiya had, she turned around to at least see the face of who was doing this. "Y-you... you're the Raiden Shogun..w-why are you doing this!" Yoimiya yelled, crying. "Y/N is mine, and mine only. If only you stayed away from her, you'd still be enjoying yourself right now," Ei spat.

The amount of pain Yoimiya was in was unbearable. The stinging in her veins, she felt like she was getting electrocuted. Her own blood rushed out of her like it was just dumped on her. "You...you're a t-terrible Archon..." Yoimiya said bitterly. "So? You simply got in the way. You're a minor nuisance and that's all you'll ever be. Got it?" Ei said, slicing Yoimiya once again, but this time, deeper than she had normally been doing.

Yoimiya screamed out of pain. It was unbearable at this point. She would have much rather gotten her vision taken away. "Goodbye you slut," Ei said in response to her cries. Ei walked off, covered in blood. Yoimiya's blood.

At this point, Yoimiya's wounds were so bad, she could barely move. She sat in her own pool of blood, dwelling in pain and agony. She never expected that the Archon of this land could ever be so ruthless. This upset her. What upset her more was the fact she'd never see Y/N again. Yoimiya knew she was going to die in a few minutes, she was losing too much blood. More stinging came alongside with more blood pouring out of her wounds.

Yoimiya felt gross. Grosser than she had ever felt. She pondered on what would happen once people found out she died. She sat there, soaked in blood with more gushing out of her. She stared blankly into nothing as she took her final breath.

Ei's POV

Ha..I did it. I actually did it. That little bitch is gone. She'll never touch my Y/N again! Never ever! I've never felt more happier! She's gone! I laughed. I felt insane, but it felt good. I had to figure out how to get back without getting spotted. Perhaps I could just go get wet and say I accidentally fell in the water. Sure, I'll do that.

I went and found a body of water and dunked myself in, the blood of that bitch was finally off me. Which made me feel cleaner. I started laughing again. I felt amazing. Y/N should be all mine now. All mine.

3rd person POV

It was a new day. No announcements have been made about Yoimiya. No missing reports, no nothing. Y/N had gotten a good night's rest and was prepared to continue the journey. You were hoping to see Yoimiya again. Little did you know, she was dead and laying in Chinju Forest.

You unfortunately couldn't make it to the Shrine yesterday as you were very tired. You got lucky and found a camp nearby and slept in that. Though, you were prepared to head to the Shrine this time. You stretched a little bit and began heading towards the Grand Narukami Shrine.

You finally reached the Shrine. You definitely weren't expecting that many stairs but you survived (unlike Yoimiya lmaoo). You looked around in awe. This Shrine was very stunning. You began to wander a little bit, stumbling upon a kitsune statue. You look at it with awe until your vision got interrupted by a woman with pink hair stood in front of you.

"Hello, little one,"

~~~💜~~~

Sorry for any typos! Have a good day/night! -minty