chapter thirteen

"No wonder your sister is dead,"

3rd Person POV

Ei didn't get offened by much. She barely got offended by anything. But this to her was a lot. Holding back a few tears, Ei glared at the sobbing Kazuha. "Enjoy your life while it lasts, Kazuha. Life is unfortunate. Be prepared for worse than me,"

As Ei walked off, Kazuha stared into nothingness. "Did I..actually just offend the Shogun?" He felt a bit guilty. But she deserved it. Or at least to him she did. To him, Ei was only an evil tyrant. And only that. Also a murderer. But that was already well known about his and his friend's situation. Kazuha sighed. To him, actually getting the Shogun to feel bad was an accomplishment. But why was there a small bit of guilt building up inside of him? He completely brushed that off though.

Kazuha had shrugged his shoulders before eventually walking away, deciding to ignore the guilt of upsetting Ei.

Ei wasn't taking this very well, she was upset. She forgot Y/N was waiting for her, so she was startled when Y/N came up to her. "Ei? Are you okay? What's wrong? You look upset. Did something happen while you were in the bathroom?" Y/N seemed worried for Ei. "Oh. Y/N. Yes. I'm fine, let's just go back to Tenshukaku, alright?" Ei spoke. "...okay, Ei," Y/N was extremely concerned. What happened while she was in the 'bathroom'? Y/N frowned. Ei started walking off, Y/N followed just a little bit behind Ei.

With a silent atmosphere, you and Ei arrived at Tenshukaku. No sound was made out of either of you. Ei was upset and not in a good mood and you didn't want to upset her. Once you entered, Ei went straight to her office. This left you questioning what had happened

This caused great stress on you. Did you do something to upset her? Did someone say something? You didn't know. All you knew was that Ei was upset and you planned to fix that.

Perhaps you could bake her something. Maybe a cake or cookies? Maybe brownies or cupcakes? You didn't know, you just wanted Ei to be happy. Seeing her upset made you upset. You sat in Ei's room, pondering which option to go with. "Brownies
..." You whispered. Brownies it was.

You got up and went into the kitchen, hoping Ei had the proper ingredients to make brownies. And just like you were hoping, she did. "Yes!" You whispered yelled, jumping up and down, excited to make these brownies.

You started mixing the ingredients, tasting the batter to make sure it was editable and tasty. You were pleasantly surprised to taste the wonderfulness these brownies had. The batter melted in your mouth as you closed your eyes. These brownies were going to be tasty as hell and you knew it.

You put the brownies in the oven and set the timer. Smiling at your work. You hoped Ei would like these as you only wanted to cheer her up. A happy Ei made you happy. You sat on a counter, pondering countless scenarios with you and Ei.

Smiling at your own fantasies, you forgot you were even making brownies. So once the oven finally went off, you got completely startled. "Ah-! Oh, haha, I forgot about those brownies. What an idiot I am!" You smiled to yourself, pulling the brownies out of the oven. You let them sit for about a minute, creating your own little dance moves to no song.

After your mini concert, you cut yourself and Ei a brownie. "Oh gosh, I hope she likes these..." You mumbled to yourself. Oh how much you hoped she would enjoy these brownies. You took a deep breath before walking towards Ei's office. You knocked and heard a 'come in'.

You walked in and saw Ei with her head down. You walked towards her, placing the plate with the brownie next to her. "Uh, hello Ei. I made you a treat. I hope you like them," You spoke. Ei looked up gently. Her eyes were puffy, this caused you to frown. "Oh. Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate it," Ei showed a slight smile. "Of course, Ei. But are you okay? You seemed very out of it after you finished in the restroom," You frowned. "It's nothing, I promise," You stared at her, eventually showing a smile, hoping that your brownies would do the magic trick and make Ei happy. "Okay...eat your brownie before it gets cold!" Ei gently smiled at your excitement. She took a bite, her eyes widened as she chewed it. "This...this is amazing, Y/N!" Ei mumbled, still having food in her mouth, staring at you with pure amazement. "How did you even make them taste this good? I'm amazed!" You giggled. "Thank you, Ei,"

Ei smiled at you. "Sorry for being in a bad mood. I just...happened to have a negative encounter. I'm alright now, though. I promise," Ei explained, showing you a smile. "It's perfectly fine, Ei. Everyone has their down days. But are you sure you're doing better now? I don't want to to push yourself over the edge," You announced. Ei chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure,"

Ei got out of her seat, pushing the chair in. You silently questioned Ei's actions. She walked over to you and hugged you. Tightly.

"Ah- Ei?" "Shhh," Ei had hugged you, rubbing your back. You blushed heavily at this. Ei was already making you fall heads over heels for her, but she just keeps these feelings going with every little thing she does. Which isn't necessarily what you want but what you feel you need. You had pushed away all of the feelings of having any dislike towards Ei. You noticed Ei was smiling, and that caused you to smile. Whenever Ei did something, the emotions she projected always had effect on you as well. Like a chain reaction perhaps. Either way, you were overly joyed by Ei's sudden show of affection.

Ei let out a sigh. "I love you, Y/N. I hope I've proved my love to you. I don't want you to be scared of me anymore. I've..never loved someone so much. It's...weird. I haven't felt affection for anyone for centuries and...it's just a weird feeling. I'm sorry for harming others. I just don't want them to steal you from me and...you just mean to much to me for me to just let you go. I want you to be with me forever. For an eternity. Does this sound like an okay fate to you?" Ei confessed.

You were surprised by Ei's very sudden confession. "Ei...I...wow," your eyes widened. Ei stayed silent, still hugging you. Little did you know, Ei was nervous herself. She let out her true feelings. She was overly nervous at this point. She second guessed her actions. Perhaps this wasn't the best thing to do.

"I accept your confession, Ei,"

~~~💜~~~

A nice sort of fluff chapter for you all, wow! I hope you guys liked it, I was having writers block to I just decided to add a more fluff chapter!

Also!!! I'm so sorry it took awhile to upload this chapter, I was very busy with volleyball this last week but I finally finished it so woo!

Sorry for any typos and have a good day/night! -minty