chapter twenty two

"Perhaps there is,"

3rd Person POV

Kokomi smiled bitterly. Ei raised her eyebrows. "Go on," Ei spat. "Y/N clearly doesn't like you, so why are you trying so hard to get her? I'm sure she'll end up dying because of your Archon duties. Just like your sister. Or, if she's smart, she'll leave you out of stress. So, before you get too 'heartbroken' I'd leave Y/N alone,"

Ei's eyes widened. "Excuse you!? What makes you think you can say that?!" Ei spat. Kokomi laughed. "Am I wrong?" Ei glared at Kokomi. "You little-" Ei was cut off by Kokomi running inside. "Gah-?!" Ei groaned as she got shoved.

You and Kunikuzushi were talking happily. Miko had to use the restroom so she had walked off. "Hey, do you hear those footsteps..?" Kunikuzushi asked. You listen closely. "Yeah.." You responded. "Y/N! Behind you!" "Huh-"

And before you knew it, you were unconscious. Kokomi glared at Kunikuzushi before sneaking out of Tenshukaku.

Ei's POV

"Y/N?! Y/N?! No please, where are you?!" I cried, hoping to hear her voice answer me. I had no luck. "No..." I muttered, quickly walking into the dinning room. "Kunikuzushi..?" I asked, but then I noticed the horrified look on his face.

It was a face of utter dread. "I'm sorry. I couldn't save her." He spoke, staring into nothingness. "It's not your fault," I sighed. He stayed silent. As well as I. I started crying. Crying hard. "Y/N..." I muttered. Suddenly, I felt a bunch of anger dwell in me. "I'll be back." I spat before slamming doors that I walked out of. "What a brave soul you are, Sangonomiya Kokomi." I laughed. I sighed, looking at the sky. "Ah, what a pity." I smiled as it started getting cloudy.

(A little time skip because I don't want to write about Ei traveling to Watatsumi Island lmao)

So this is the infamous Watatsumi Island nowadays? I haven't been here in ages. I saw a big building type thing in the middle. "That's where you're keeping my darling, isn't it?" I asked out loud. "Hm. Well, too bad for Sangonomiya Kokomi~" I laughed, walking towards this building. I have to admit, the island was quite beautiful. But not nearly as beautiful as Y/N!

I simply can't survive without her. If that fish bitch did anything to her..no I don't want to think about that. I will get Y/N back no matter what it takes. If I have to slaughter everyone in this pathetic island, than so be it.

Ah~ you'll be mine again shortly, my dearest Y/N!

Kokomi's POV

Honestly, I didn't think I'd use my basement for anything other than storage. But, I guess my plans changed quite quickly. I stared at this person that the Electro Archon treasured so dearly. I mean, I guess I could see why. She is very pretty..hm. I giggled.

She awoke, completely confused. She started squirming beneath the ropes. She looked up. "Hello~" I waved. She glared. "Who are you?! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled at me. I sighed, walking towards her. "I wouldn't yell at me." I whispered, grabbing the collar of her shirt. She made a grunt sound.

"Good to know that you're pathetic. That's too bad." I sighed, lifting her chin up with my fingers. "Look at me in the eyes." I spat. She obeyed. "Good~" I smiled. "Now, tell me everything that that god forsaken 'god' of ours has done." "And why would I tell you?"

I bit down on my teeth. "Why you little.." I slapped her. I stood up. "I'll give you even worse punishments if you continue this sour attitude." I said, tilting my head to the side. "Why do you even..c-care.." This girl said, stuttering at the end of her sentence. "Ehehe. You're stuttering? Perhaps you're scared of me now?~"

I started laughing. "You're clueless. Who wouldn't want information on the Electro Archon? Plus, many important people have been dying recently. Who do you think is capable of doing that?"

The girl stayed silent. "Answer me already you dumb whore!" I yelled, kicking her. "If you kill me..." The girl began. "...the Raiden Shogun won't hesitate to kill you." I glared at her. "Why you...ugh! Give me everything you know already!" I yelled, clenching my fists. "I refuse." The girl said, staring at the floor.

"Oh you have guts. Do you know who I am?!" I yelled. "No. Nor do I care." She looked up at me with a bitter smile. I looked at her with angered eyes. I punched her in the face. This girl giggled before wiping some blood off of her face. "Is that all you got?" She asked me sternly.

I heard sounds upstairs. It sounded like footsteps... multiple footsteps. People running. I heard bangs that's sounded like people collapsing. Deep down, I was slightly panicking. I needed to get information out of this girl before the Shogun gets her. I need to hurry. I went to say something, but I was cut off by loud, angry footsteps. I felt something like an electric shock go through me. And by that, I knew that the Raiden Shogun was pissed.

"And honestly," She began. "I'd think you'd know the name of your hostage. That's only proper and respectful." "You're really getting on my nerves." I yelled.

"And of course I know your god damned name but I simply refuse to use it! Would you like to know why?" I said, walking towards her. "Enlighten me."

"It's because I refuse to address someone who ruined Inazuma by their name."

~~~💜~~~

hi guys. im not dead yet!!!! wow!!!!!! so shocking!!!!

anyways, i apologize for the small chapter, i have something planned for the next one. but who knows when i'll actually get to writing it

sorry this took awhile for me to write, idk i just like stopped writing for a few weeks.

and also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 20K READS IM IN SHOCK

enough of that now, have a good rest of your day/night, sorry for any typos, and stay hydrated!!!! -minty

stop why does my chapter keep unpublishing itself >:(