chapter seven

TW: Death, blood, explicit language, mini forms of assault. If you are sensitive to these topics, viewer discretion is advised.

"I eventually fell asleep, staring at photos of my beloved."

3rd Person POV

You were currently buying some Kimonos from Ogura Mio's Kimono's. Though, you were still a bit psyched out from what you had somewhat heard. You were simply just looking for shops, and you found a Kimono shop. You were amazed by the beautiful kimonos, but you heard suspicious camera sounds behind you, but once you looked behind you, nothing was there. You shook it off. Maybe someone was taking pictures of the scenery.

You purchased a kimono, it was beautiful. It had flowery patterns on it, and it was a mix of dark purples and blues. It didn't necessarily match your Geo vision, but you didn't care. It was pretty and that's all that matters. You decided to walk around more, until you saw something. Your heart dropped.

Missing Person;
Yoimiya, 17
If found please report to Naganohara Fireworks, thank you

You almost burst into tears. "Y-Yoimiya..?" You stammered. This hurt you. She was your only friend so far. The pain your heart was unbearable, you didn't know what to do. You walked off, silently crying so you didn't draw any attention whatsoever to yourself. You took deep breaths. You had calmed down...somewhat.

It had been about thirty minutes. And you had accidentally bumped into someone. "Hey, next time please watch where you're- oh, Y/N! Nice to see you again," it was Thoma. You weren't pleased by the slightest. You still felt bad for him, but you didn't like him that much. "Sorry," you spoke, with a accidental irritated tone. "Woah there sweetie-" "Excuse me?!" You yelled. "How dare you call me that! I know nothing of you!" You screamed at him. Thoma glared at you. He grabbed your arm, "You mean how dare you? You dare speak to me like that? Don't you pity someone whom lost their vision? Lost their ambitions?" Thoma yelled back. He pulled you aside of the street, and somewhere where no one was.

Ei's POV

I awoke suddenly, with gut wrenching feeling that extremely bothered me. I had a feeling this involved Y/N. I knew if I was having this bad of a feeling, it would either involve Miko or Y/N. I knew Miko could fight for herself, so my first instinct was to try and find Y/N. I rubbed my eyes and ran out of Tenshukaku. I quickly ran past the streets. I looked around the whole entirety of Inazuma City. Until I saw something. A blonde, tall, man.

"Thoma," I whispered bitterly. I felt my body fill up with a hatred. A burning hatred. I looked over, Y/N was screaming at him. He was dragging her somewhere. I couldn't let this happen. I ran after the two, no one gets away with harming my beloved.

"No Thoma! Get! Away! From! Me! You asshole!" Y/N yelled at him. She ended up kicking him right in the balls. "Why you little bitch, you think you can get away with that? Haha, you wish," he yelled. He slapped her. My body filled with even more rage. I couldn't handle this. Things were about to get dirty.

3rd Person POV

"Well then. Wasn't me taking your vision enough, little boy? Have you not learned anything whatsoever? You think a peasant like you deserves someone as wonderful as that girl you are assaulting?" Ei spoke bitterly at Thoma. "Oh. It's you. You're a terrible God y'know? You take away visions for fun," Thoma hissed, letting go of Y/N, whom just stood there. "It's part of my pursuit to eternity, you dare question the ways of the Electro Archon? You sure do have some guts," Snapped Ei, whom was super close to killing this man right here and now. Thoma laughed. "What so-called 'Archon' takes visions?"

Ei took a deep breath. "Give me the girl, and you're free. Don't give me the girl, and I end your life right here," Ei demanded. "I'm sure Y/N would much rather be with me than you, she has a vision. I'm sure she doesn't want it taken away," Thoma smirked at Ei. Ei looked at you. You panicked. Was she about to go after you instead? "I don't want her vision, you scoundrel," Ei spat. Ei took a step closer to Thoma. "Would you really kill me? Wouldn't that ruin your reputation? Yoimiya's gone, so that would only raise more suspicion around here," Thoma winked at Ei.

"Yoimiya is gone because of me. You're brave for thinking I won't do the same to you," Thomas's and your eyes widened. Of course, you were on Ei's side here, but you were upset she was the one who killed Yoimiya. "You...killed Yoimiya" you mumbled, Ei heard you and looked at you. Ei had a feeling of guilt in her heart as she saw you eyes, tinted in a look of sadness. "Well, you've sure done it now, ahaha!" Thoma spoke, laughing loudly at Ei. "You...you piece of scum. I'll destroy you!" Ei shouted, launching at Thoma. "W-wait-" was all he could mumble before a cloud of electricity surrounded him, as Ei slashed him.

The cloud of electricity dissipated, as a blooded Thoma, whom was frozen in this position, was revealed. "Y-you....you....you....you terrible...terrible Archon.....some...god you are...this shows your true colors...." Thoma stammered, unable to even stand straight. He collapsed to the ground. You stood still, terrified for your life. "Perhaps you shouldn't get on the nerves of an Archon," Ei smirked, spitting on Thoma as he whimpered in pain. "I'll....get...my revenge...on you...." He mumbled, coughing up more blood than you were imagining he would. "You...you're doing this for her correct?" Thoma asked, pointing at you. Ei stood still. "Good luck getting her now..why you can barely hold back any anger...im sure you'd be abusive to her...she clearly doesn't like you...s-so just give up.." he glared. Frustration lit up in her eyes. "Take that back...right now!" Ei yelled, eyes glowing as she pulled out her Musou No Hitotachi and sliced Thoma even more. She didn't stop. You stared in their direction, not knowing what to do. Ei was doing this...for you? You were confused as to why. What did she see in you.

It had been about five minutes, Ei finally stopped. All you saw of Thoma was a puddle of blood. You felt sick. Ei stared at you. "I'm sorry you had to see that, dearest. You should be safe now," Ei smiled at you, with an insane look in her eyes. "R-Raiden Shogun. W-why did you do that!" You stammered. "Isn't it obvious? I couldn't let some douchebag harm you," Ei smiled. "And don't call me that. Call me Ei," Ei spoke with a sweet yet meaning time. "Alright...Ei. thank you, really, but I must get going-" You explained. Ei stayed silent.

"You're not going anywhere, darling." Were the last words you heard before you blacked out.

~~~💜~~~

Ei kill count: 2
Sorry for any typos! -minty