chapter nine

"You're really just going to run away? You coward. Go back to Ei and get revenge for those she sacrificed just for you. Or you could just run away like a dumbass bitch, whatever you prefer,"

3rd Person POV

"W-what..?" You panicked. "Yoi..miya..?" You let out a slight sob, beginning to run towards her. But she disappeared before you could blink. Perhaps you were hallucinating. Either way, you were extremely nervous. Did you really want to escape? You weren't sure. You sighed, taking a seat in the sand.

Ei on the other hand, had recovered from her injury. "Y/N~ darling, where are you?" Ei asked, she had looked around the whole residence. Opening the door to her room, she felt anger fuel up inside her. "Oh darling. It would take a whole lot for me to hurt you, I still won't even though to have tried to escape me, I won't harm you my darling. I'll find you," Ei spoke, walking out of Tenshukaku, showing deep anger in her emotions, but she was more hurt deep down inside.

Ei had no clue as to where you would be, so she didn't spend much time in each location, due to not wanting to lose you. "Oh Y/N, where are you..." Ei frowned, slightly panicking. She stumbled upon the ocean shore, so she began to run across it, hoping she'd see you somewhere in the distance.

And she was right. There you were, sitting in sand. Though of course, Ei just wanted to stare at you for a bit. She was amazed at your bravery, as she did murder two people right in front of you. But she assumed this didn't bother you- but it did, not badly, but it for sure did. Ei pondered on the decision of coming over to you, though she didn't want to startle you, or make you uncomfortable. This wasn't her plan. So she just stared.

Ei took a few photos of you that she had planned to hang up on her wall later. She then began to walk over to you.

"Oh my precious Y/N, why have you run away from me?" Ei asked, slight sadness showing the Archon's eyes. You looked over and gasped. "What- how did you-? Please don't hurt me!" You had pleaded. You didn't want her to harm you. "And why would I do that, hm? Sure, I may be a bit upset about you deciding to take advantage of my injury and running away, but it's nothing to belittle or harm you about. Perhaps you just don't see the good in me yet," Ei mumbled the last part to herself.

"E-Ei? Do you..like me that much?" You asked her. She stayed silent for a moment. "Yes," she plainly said. This caused you to blush a little bit. You took everything in; she has killed people for you. Three people exact. It seemed like she was willing to do almost anything for you. This somewhat did comfort you. You smiled, getting up and hugging Ei. This surprised Ei. Heavily surprised her. This caused Ei to blush very heavily. Her heart felt like it was going to burst.

Sure, you were still scared of her. Okay, absolutely terrified. But you felt safe around her at the same time. You sighed. "I'll come back with you," you spoke. Ei smiled. "Thank you,"

Ei's POV

Is she really...coming back to Tenshukaku with me? Is this real life? Am I dreaming? Either way, this is the best dream I've had in awhile! Haha! I'm so happy, no one understands. And I didn't even have to force her~ how wonderful this truly is! Out of my desire, I grabbed her hand. I expected her to sadly pull away, but to my surprise; she didn't. She gripped my hand smiling widely. Though, I could still sense fear in her. Was she scared of me? I'd have to change that soon. I don't want my beloved to be scared of me. That would be absolutely terrible and unfortunate; hence why I don't want her to be.

As we both held each other's hands, we walked back to Tenshukaku. I'm hoping Kujou Sara would have cleaned up the bloody mess in the main room. Hopefully. "Sorry for running away Ei," Y/N spoke quietly. "It's okay darling. Please, just don't do it again. Ever." I responded. "Alright," Y/N had said. I noticed that it was starting to rain. "Oh, rain. Truly how unfortunate, perhaps lightning will strike- you're not afraid of lightning, right? I can assure you, there's nothing to be worried about," I explained. "Mm, well I guess it can quite..scary?.. at times, but it overall doesn't bother me too much," Y/N had responded. I nodded.

Arriving back at Tenshukaku, it was spotless. I let out a sigh of relief. "Do you mind if we share a room, then?" I asked. "No, I don't mind," Y/N said responded. I smiled, leading her to my room. "You look tired, darling. Would you like to take a nap?" I asked. "Oh. I was hoping you wouldn't notice... but yes, that would be nice," Y/N responded. "Give me one second," I said.

I went into one of the spare rooms and picked out some comfortable clothes and extra blankets. I walked back in my- now shared- room. "Here you go. Feel free to get changed and please, do let me know when you're done," I spoke. "Alright, thank you Ei," Y/N said.

I sat outside the door of my room. Pondering questions of a vast variety. What would happen if all of Inazuma found out I was a murderer? Sure, they already classified me as a tyrant, but a murderer would completely ruin my status. What if someone tries to attack Y/N when I was busy and couldn't be around her? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. What if- no. I'll stop. I don't want any negative thoughts. I finally have Y/N in my grasp. Realizing it had been about ten minutes, I knocked on the door. No answer. I opened the door- only to find Y/N fully passed out. This made me laugh a bit. I went to lay next to her, but I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, turning around.

I opened the front door, only to find a panicking girl. "U-um, hello, A-Almighty Shogun. I-I was wondering if you have seen my b-brother anywhere? He went missing a few hours ago a-and- oh my apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kamisato Ayaka, I'm s-sure I don't need to explain further but please, if you have any information about him, please please let me know," the girl had said in between sobs. She was a mess. Her face was red and her nose was running. I felt somewhat guilty. "Good evening, Kamisato Ayaka, if I find any information about Kamisato Ayato I will be sure to let you know right away. Alright?" I reassured her, I was completely lying though. "Thank y-you. Have a good evening, A-Almighty Shogun," she spoke, still sobbing. "You too, Kamisato Ayaka," I said, closing the door. I sighed, hoping she would recover over he brother soon. And also hoping she won't meet my beloved Y/N, as I don't want to harm Ayaka. She's a kind soul.

So, I am truly hoping no one else will get in may way of me wanting to be with my beloved; we are clearly made for each other.

No one will get in my way as Yoimiya, Thoma, and Ayato were mere sacrifices.

~~~💜~~~

Hiii guysss! Hope this was enough to keep the story going! Have a good day/night! Sorry for any typos. -minty

Alsooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTIE BOO KATELYN!! the_sprout  (the_sprout)

I'm sure Ei will give you a hugeee birthday celebration...just don't let her make a cake or it might be a bit toxic and uneatable! Ei wishes you the best (so do I), happy birthday!