2. "All waves are surfable, Pope"

John B and Blair always surfed together it was their favorite thing. He taught her when they were kids. So when Blair saw John B walking out with his board her stomach turned at the thought of going in that water.

"B you coming?" John B waved at the girl motioning towards the crashing waves.

"I think I'll sit this one out, you and JJ should go though." She sadly smiled at the boy.

"What is this? B turning down a chance to finally surf a better wave than me?" John B teased walking towards the girl.

"It's a double overhead out there, guys" Pope said concerned

"And?" JJ asked him walking up beside John B.

"Those aren't surfable waves" Pope told him.

"All waves are surfable, Pope" JJ smiled and headed out into the sea.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" John B spoke softly to Blair feeling there was something off. He really wanted to spend time with her especially after all this time away from each other.

"I'm a little rusty anyways you and JJ go have fun though." Blair forced a smile shoving John B along so she didn't have to lie anymore.

"Okay but you owe me" John B pointed a finger at her as he walked towards the ocean.

~

"Won't Anna be worried about you not being home during a hurricane?" John B asked Blair as he and JJ got to The Château, she had stayed there waiting for them wanting to be sure they made it back safe. It was late by now and she was planning on staying over. JJ has already made his way over and passed out on the couch.

"She won't even care besides Kie's always got my back when it comes to staying out." she said.

"Here, need something to sleep in?" John B said as he handed her some clothes

"Thanks mom" she teased.

Blair fell fast asleep in John B's clothes next to him in his bed. She missed this, her friends, her days at the beach, everything. Blair had to admit the thing she had missed the most was John B. But how will life ever be the same now? With this huge secret that she certainly can't hide forever.

~

Blair woke up before John B, he was right next to her still sound asleep. The girl stood up and found JJ sleeping still as well.

She took the opportunity and jumped right on top of him waking him up instantly and scaring him.

"What the hell?!" JJ yelled when he saw the girl laughing on top of him.

"I'm sorry don't kill me" she said as JJ sat down hugging her by the waist.

John B stepped out of his room, probably awoken by all of the yelling.

"Yo! JJ, you been outside?" He asked

John B walked out of the house with his two friends close behind. Blair took in her surroundings, the hurricane had hit pretty hard.

"This is awful" Blair said

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ asked when he saw how the hurricane left the cut.

"Yeah she did" John B sighed and went to check on the boat.

Blair stood with JJ for a moment who then put an arm around her and whispered.

"So when you gonna make a move?" he asked her

"What?" She turned to him confused.

"He's crazy about you. You should've seen him these past months, everytime you called him he'd be smiling like crazy and wouldn't shut up about it."

"I don't think so" Blair said right as John B approached them.

"So whatcha thinking?" JJ asked John B.

"I'm thinking that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are going to chase the crab" John B said.

"What about DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked.

"Wait what?" Blair asked shocked. She had no idea DCS were after John B.

"It's okay. They are not getting on the ferry" John B told them

Blair got a text from Kie letting her know she better head back soon before she gets a lecture from her aunt and uncle so she knew she had to go back home.

"I gotta get back home guys. I'll see you later!" Blair called out and headed home.

~~~