33. Poguelandia

"Wooooooo!"

"Wooooooo!"

"You did it, Jayj!"

Kiara cheered as JJ had finished tying his flag on to the tallest palm tree he could find on their beach.

The flag that showed in JJ's words 'a chicken wearing a grass skirt, and a coconut bra, smokin' a j, wearing crocs.'

Blair clapped along side her as John B and Pope approached as well, watching JJ struggle to climb down the tall tree.

"I claim thee Poguelandia!" JJ yelled after getting up from crash landing to the sand.

"Took you long enough." Pope laughed as he was brought into a side hug by JJ, before Kiara started a fight between the three, throwing seaweed at one another.

Blair smiled watching her crazy friends.

"Don't worry, it's still our Neverland." John B whispered to her as he laced their fingers together.

She looked up to him with a loving smile. But before she could say anything a clump of dried seaweed smacked the side of her head.

Her jaw dropped. "Oh, you are gonna pay for that!" Letting go of John B's hand she charged to the culprit. Grabbing a handful of dried seaweed, she aimed for Kiara but hit JJ instead.

John B then joined the group as well and the five pogues spent that evening  playing and enjoying each other's company, with pure bliss and happiness.

~~~

Golden rays of sunlight shined through the crystal blue waters

Golden rays of sunlight shined through the crystal blue waters. Blair's tail glided her through the water with ease as her eyes scanned the ocean floor. Her fingers traced across a beautiful pearlescent shell. She added it to her netted bag which carried the many other shells and treasures she'd come across.

She looked up above the coral reefs to the boat that floated at the surface. Carefully adjusting the bag she carried over her shoulder, she swam up to the boat. Breaking the surface, she swam over to rest her arms against the ledge of the boat after placing the bag of shells into it.