10. "Did you just slap me?"

"JJ, what are you doing here?" Kie asked as Blair ducked underneath the dock listening to them speak.

"What kinda question is that? I'm always here," JJ said as he approached. "What are you and B laughing about?"

Kie started laughing trying to hide the nervousness in her voice. "It's just me here JJ."

Blair felt frozen she knew she should swim away but her body wouldn't let her move.

"You're trippin, I literally saw you guys she was right there in the water" JJ said pointing to the end of the dock.

"See and now she's down there," JJ peeked beneath them waving at Blair's figure that could barely be seen through the planks of wood.

Blair's heart was racing. "You know, I could use morning dip also" JJ began removing his shirt and walked towards the edge of the dock.

"Nononono!" Both girls screeched causing JJ to jump a bit at their outburst.

"What?" JJ said

"You can't" Kie spoke not knowing what to say.

"Why?" JJ seemed annoyed now.

While still panicking, Blair finally found some words. "Because I'm...naked?" the girl facepalmed while Kie stifled a laugh.

A huge grin spread across JJ's face. "Oh so we skinny dippin' now? Don't mind if I do?" As JJ spoke he cannon balled into the ocean in front of him.

"DON"T!" Kie yelled but it was too late.

Too many thoughts went through Blair's head. This was it. He's going to find out. It's now or never.

JJ resurfaced shaking the saltwater out of his hair, then turned to swim towards Blair.

She cowered a bit not knowing how he will react. "Hey you're not..." JJ trailed off looking one of his best friends up and down. His brows furrowed in confusion.

"Wait.. this is a joke right? You guys just joking. Right?" JJ swam backwards away feeling freaked out. "Cause that's not possible, this has to be a prank"

Blair found her strength to move and try to comfort her friend. She swam close to him.

"Hey hey! Stay back, what the hell are you doing?!" JJ began freaking out as the sight of his best friend with a fish tail got near him.

"JJ, It's really me" Blair spoke softly to try and calm the boy. Kie laughed above them watching the whole thing.

"Nah this is bullshit I gotta get outta here. I must've smoked too much or something" JJ began to panic even more and started to attempt to swim away to shore.

"It's 9 in the morning JJ" Kie shook her head.

Blair swam right up to him with ease and grabbed his arm. "JJ this is real, I need you to calm down," Blair looked him in the eyes as he started to relax a little.

"It's me your best friend, Blair, I'll explain everything soon. I just need you to listen to me." Blair said to the boy. He looked deep into her eyes for a moment just before he spazzed out of control again.

"No! You're not my best friend. Let go of me! You're gonna eat me! I've heard of these things, they drown sailor dudes and eat them! "JJ splashed as he tried to get away again. This made Blair annoyed. Kie was laughing her head off now.

"JJ!" She pulled him one last time and thins time brought her hand to his face and slapped him. Not enough to hurt him but just enough to snap him out of it.

"I'm not going to eat you dumbass"

"Did you just slap me?"

Blair shrugged hoping it worked.

"You really are my best friend." He said. Blair smiled.

~~

"And you knew about this?" JJ asked Kie as the three of them sat on the porch of the chateau. Blair told him everything as unbelievable as it sounds.

"Since day one." Kie said proud. "B sucks at keeping secrets anyways, I was destined to find out sooner than later." Kie joked.

"Can I please be there when you tell Pope?" JJ laughed. "His scientific ass is gonna flip at this."

Kie joined his laughter as Blair spoke. "That's right, I gotta tell him now too. And.. John B"

"Ohh shit, John B doesn't know? Bet he's gonna just loove you even more" JJ teased.

"I'm not so sure," Blair looked down "I don't even know how to tell him..."

~~~

A/N: John B during this whole scene 😴 😴😴