02:: One way to meet again.

"Arghh, my head hurts." Junkyu complained as he sat up from the bed. "Your fault you drank alot. I was just going back home for a short time, why are you drinking all of a sudden?" Jihoon asked as he came in with a hangover soup.

"Who told you I got drunk because of that?" He asked, denying the fact he really did. Jihoon just smirked at him. "This baby... the stranger who saw you on the street told me everything. Drunk never lies." He got embarrassed.

"Wait, stranger?! What if someone from the company saw me?" He panicked. "Don't worry. He told me no one even spared a glance on you two." Jihoon said handing him the soup.

"Who is this kind stranger though?" Junkyu asked with sighed of relief. "That's the problem. I was too sleepy that I acted weird. I didn't even get to see his face clearly." Junkyu just chuckled.

"When I asked his name, he ran away." "Maybe he felt like your a creep." Junkyu teased which I return got flicked in the forehead.

"Finish your food." He clicked his tongue and left his room."Mianhe Jihoon-ah."

ʕ'•ᴥ•

Haruto already got eyebags because he didn't got enough sleep last night. The happening from yesterday won't let him.

~ ~ F L A S H B A C K ~ ~

Haruto took the guy's arm when he shook it off. "How am I going to help you if you're acting so stubborn?" He asked.

"Jihoon-ah, don't leave me alone. People's eyes creeps me out. I'm afraid they might eat me." Haruto had a hard time trying not to laugh at the last statement when he bursted out.

Junkyu raised his head and looked at him. "Did you just laugh at me? They seriously look like they're going to eat me. I even heard from one of them that the reason they worked hard to got in our company is too have me like them. Like ew! No offense but they're just so weird." The way he acted and portrayed how those people said that made Haruto laugh out loud which never happened before.

Junkyu got irritated when Haruto is almost rolling on the floor laughing at his complains. "You won't stop laughing? Fine.." He stood up in his woobly feet and made his way to Haruto who finally stopped.

"What ar-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt a soft lips in his. The despite the smell and taste of soju, Haruto wouldn't deny, it tasted sweet and... addicting.

Haruto unknowingly responded. It started slowly until he asked for an entrance which Junkyu complied. The kiss got deeper and deeper when he noticed someone watching.

He snapped back to reality and parted away as he look at the kid who frozed. "Sorry for interrupting. I'm really sorry." The little boy just ran away which made Haruto feel awkward for some reason.

He looked at Junkyu who already passed out with his head on Haruto's chest. 'Did I just gave my first kiss on a stranger?' He thought.

~ ~ E N D O F F L A S H B A C K ~ ~

Just thinking it made Haruto get red. "Gosh!!!" He yelled which made his cousin got annoyed. "Be quiet Ruto!" "Sorry!" He yelled back and fell in the floor.

'I didn't even got to know his name.' He sighed and stood up to freshen himself remembering his dad called him to come to his office.

(ノ ̄皿 ̄)ノ ⌒== ┫

He was in his father's car, heading to a company he'll be working in temporarily. "This company is my friend's son's company. Remember, this is just for a year to get to know what you'll be doing as a future CEO. If there's any problem, just tell me, okay?" He nodded.

His father didn't made him work because he isn't proud of his son. He is very proud of him actually. It's just that he didn't want him to depend on others too much.

They got off the car and entered the building. It is really clean and big. Everyone is respectful and responsible. They are also well dressed too.

They felt like people here is well treated. He continued looking around when someone in his 50s came and greeted them. "Watanabe!" "Kim, so nice to see you again." They shook hands.

"Is this Haruto?" The man asked and looking at Haruto. "Yes, that's me." He politely replied. "You have grown so big like your father." They had laughs together when Mr. Watanabe notice someone missing.

"Uh, where's Junkyu by the way. I didn't see him around." He asked and noticed someone entered with everyone bowing on him. "I'm sorry I am late. Good morning father, and Good morning Mr. Watanabe." Junkyu greeted as he fix his suit.

Haruto's eyes opened wider and observed the guy from up and down. 'It is him.' He mentally screamed. He looks exactly the same except that he looked more presentable and he is wearing a new suit.

_________________________

Hey y'all! I promise I was cringing at the flashback part. I never imagined typing scenes like that. Do you cringed too? Vote and comment down your thoughts everyone.

Bye-bye~ 👋

MiO