15:: Conflicts

[A Doshiho Chapter since they haven't appeared much yet]

Doyoung came to visit his Hyunsuk hyung's company after ages. But Hyunsuk isn't the only reason why he came to visit there.

He jumped around and saw the person he wanted to see, smiling brightly with someone else. Mashiho hyung...

His smile slowly faded but he immediately put it back on when Hyunsuk came and hugged him. “Welcome back! Too busy to even visit me?”

“Sort of, I was assigned by Jaehyuk hyung for quite a lot project but I finished it so I decided to visit.” Hyunsuk gave him a sympathetic look.

“Is that really the reason? You know you can tell me. Are you avoiding someone from my company?” He asked but received nothing. “It isn't hard to open to me, is it?”

“Hyung, this is a different matter. Anyways, I am going to a reunion with my classmates, want to come?” He changed the topic.

“No. I am quite busy too.” He replied. “It's on Monday. Plus Junghwan and Jeongwoo will be there.” He tried to lure him.

“I'll try and if I can't, just take some pics and send me. Try inviting your brother, Jihoon and Asahi as well.” “It is sure I'll receive a no from Asahi and Junkyu hyung. I'll try Jihoon hyung.” He saw Mashiho coming to them so he immediately said bye.

“I remembered I had something to do. I'll go now. Bye hyung!” He waved as Hyunsuk waved back. Despite how long I avoided seeing him again to remove those feelings. The moment I saw you, brought them back.

Mashiho was confused. He was sure he saw Doyoung talking with Hyunsuk. “Boss, who are you talking to?” He asked curiously. “Doyoung.”

I was right, He thought. “Why does he doesn't visit you often like he usually do? Did you guys fight?” He asked. “What? That's impossible Mashi. He was just getting too busy at work so he had limited time.”

“Oh, I see.” He was saddened. He also wanted to see the younger but everytime he tried to approach him, he always lost him. Kim Doyoung, are you avoiding me?

Ó╭╮Ò

It's Monday but none of those who he invited came. They texted him that something came up making them not come so he just entered to venue sent to him and enjoyed.

He also remembered getting told to take pictures and send it to Hyunsuk. In the picture, he is smiling widely with his two more friends. Having fun.

Quite opposite after he took the camera away from his face.

Hyunsuk called Mashiho and showed him Doyoung's picture which he received. “Look. Its a pity I didn't get to come. Good thing he had Junghwan and Jeongwoo with him. Why didn't you come with him? You could've told me if you wanted too.”

Mashiho frowned. “He didn't invited me.” “That guy most gotten forgetful. Maybe next time.” Mashiho just nodded. Happy? With others? Does Doyoung hates me because of something?

(。•́︿•̀。)

Mashiho packed his things and rode his car. He was supposed to turn right, but turned to the opposite direction. He is heading to Doyoung's home.

He couldn't take it anymore. They used to tell everything to each other. But now, they barely even had a conversation without anyone around.

He knocked harshly on the door. A few seconds later, Doyoung opened the door with... only a towel on his waist. “What the—”

“What do you want to talk about that you came here to my house in the night?” Doyoung asked fixing his shirt. “Are you mad at me for something?”

“What? No” Doyoung replied.“Then why are you avoiding me?” He asked with tears forming in his eyes.

“Why are you crying? It isn't even a big deal.” “Yes, it's a big deal! You're my bestfriend!” Doyoung let out a scoff.

“I am just busy. Why are you suddenly yelling?” Doyoung asked. “You changed out of nowhere. You started avoiding me and you even had fun, WITHOUT ME!”

“If that's what you're mad about, I'll invite you next time.” Doyoung tried calming him down because he started bursting into sobs.

“That's not the deal!” “Then what's the deal, hyung? You're confusing me!” Doyoung held his head in frustration. “I AM JEALOUS!”