10:: Abnormal Day

Months have passed really quickly and now they're quite chill about the whole awkward situation. Are they now not awkward. A little, maybe.

Junkyu felt the weird air so he looked at the entrance to see the person he never wished to meet again after months.

“Hello, hello.” She waved at him. “Lee Yuna, I don't have—” “Who said I'm here for you boy?” She cut him off surprising him.

“Who do you need Miss Yuna?” He asked with a force smile. “Where's that japanese girl?” He frowned.

“You mean Emiko?” Asahi came hearing his sister's name mentioned. “Is she here?” He asked Junkyu who shook his head.

“I'm hungry.” “You didn't eat breakfast?” He asked the guy with raised eyebrows who sighed.

“I skipped. I almost got late earlier.” He nodded for he knew the guy is always on time and devoted to work.

He looked at Yuna who stayed still even when he didn't get to answer her. “You're not wilding?” She hit his head. “I'm not deaf. I heard you guys.”

“Why are you looking for her anyways?” Asahi asked her while eyeing her suspiciously. “None of your business.”

Now, Asahi is offended but he kept silent. “You dare not to say something like that to him.” “It's not like he's your boyfriend or something that will help him kick me out.”

“But I can.” Emiko came with Asahi's breakfast. “I can kick you out of here, want me to do a sample?” She death glared Yuna.

“Emiko, I'm really sorry. Please, I'll not do it again.” She rolled her eyes and gave the food to the grinning Asahi and went out with Yuna still following her.

“She really did it.”

(・ัω・ั)

“What are you doing?” Haruto asked the nurse approaching infront of him. “I'm here to tell you to keep your hands for your self and better be aware of your surroundings.” Jane left him without letting him say a word.

He frowned but ignored it soon after. He began to arrange some files again when he saw a folded paper. After debating whether to read it or not, he opened it anyways.

He's mine” It is what's written on the paper with a picture of the company workers and Junkyu but the other faces has x and the only one who doesn't has is Jane, Junkyu, and Hyejin.

“What the—” He didn't finish what he's going to say and hid it in his back seeing Junkyu coming in.

Junkyu eyed him before trying to peek what the guy is hiding. “What are you hiding?” He asked him.

“A personal stuff sir.” He replied and Junkyu knew he shouldn't mind others business so he stopped interrogating.

“Anyways, sir, your father arranged a company picture with the other workers for this year.” He paused when he felt creeped out.

Junkyu scrunched his nose. “What's stopping you? Is that all?” Haruto shook his head before continuing. “The photographer will come in 1 sharp.”

Junkyu nodded. “It's already lunch time. You guys go eat first then I'll inform everybody to prepare themselves afterwards.” Asahi and Haruto nodded and left Junkyu's office.

(@_@;)

The photoshoot was done and everyone is getting back. Haruto sighed in relief that nothing happened and went to his table.

His phone made a sound so he took it and got a message from an unknown number. “Wait, isn't it the photo we just took earlier?” He asked Jia who's passing by.

She looked at it and nodded. “How did you get that? It wasn't supposed to be released yet.” She asked and sat down at the chair she reached on.

“Someone sent it to me.” “Could it be the photographer?” They looked at the photographer who's preparing his things to leave.

“He couldn't. He won't be able to work for us again if he refuse to follow Junkyu's order, right?” He cleared and Jia nodded on his point.

“It couldn't be the boss either. Who else had your number?” She asked him. “The boss, Jihoon, and Asahi.” He replied.

“Boy you are value your privacy so much so who can do it? Who else could possibly know?” He shrugged. Hyejin is on her phone when Jia grabbed her hand.

Hyejin immediately turned her phone off and put it on her bag making Haruto feel suspicious. “What do you need?” She asked.

“Someone sends Haruto the photo we just took earlier. Do you have any idea who could possibly have access to the pictures?” She asked.

“No, just ask the other department. Maybe they do.” Jia just sighed and face Haruto.

“Let's try finding it next time.” Haruto nodded in agreement but his suspicions to Hyejin never left. Is she the person Jane is pertaining to earlier? He asked himself