04:: Seeing his another side.

Ever since Haruto met Junkyu that night, he swore to himself that he will try to know the guy better.

He didn't plan to tell him what happened that night until he remembers, he doesn't plan on making things uncomfortable and awkward for his now boss.

He got to the office earlier than 10 just like his boss said and saw his co-workers crowding. He isn't a nosy one, he just got curious that's why he went near them.

“I heard that the CEO of the Hyun Group will come today.” A girl in ponytail said. “Wait, aren't they and Boss Kim not in good terms?” Asked the guy from behind.

“Well, yeah, but I once saw the two together. I also saw Mr. Choi wink at our boss.” The girl in bangs butt in. “Maybe he's just provoking our boss. They're too confusing. If they're not in good terms, why would they continue the collaboration?” The guy in beanie shook his head.

Haruto left quietly and made way to the CEO's office and knocked three times before hearing a faint, 'come in'.
He entered and gulped seeing his boss is actually waiting for him.

“It's already 10, where were you?” He asked seriously, he looked at Asahi who's mouth is pressed thinly to a line.

“Sorry, I just...” He couldn't think of an excuse. Junkyu sighed. “It's fine. I'll let you slide for now. It's kind of my fault too for not giving exact time. Just come in 9:30, got that?” Haruto nodded almost instantly.

Asahi secretly smiled before whispering to Junkyu's ears. “That kid isn't as bad as you thought.” Junkyu just shrugged when the door flew open.

“Well guess who's here.” Junkyu muttered while rolling his eyes. “Come on, aren't you happy to see me Kyu that you didn't even let your secretary or even one of your people come and greet me?” Hyunsuk smiled with wide arms.

Junkyu didn't seem to move from where he is standing so Hyunsuk just pulled his arm and hugged him. “Stop calling me that. You didn't even told me you'll be coming in here.”

“Your people doesn't seem to be surprised when they saw me. Shouldn't your secretary know what's going on around here?” Hyunsuk looked for Jennie when she doesn't appear to be around.

“Where's Jennie noona?” He asked with eyebrows raised. “Dad changed my secretary.” He flatly replied, still a lot bit bitter.

Hyunsuk just laughed. “It's not that bad meeting new people. You should be a little open to your people, okay? They're starting to misunderstood us. Some even glared at me and fake a smile as I enter.”

“If you want me to tell them we are cousins, convince dad to bring back noona.” He demanded which made Hyunsuk look at Haruto and scanned him from up to down.

“Your new secretary look decent. Nothing's wrong with it. When will you stop getting mad of me just because I didn't brought you to—” Junkyu glared at him so he immediately zipped his mouth.

“Haruto, is there some new emails?” He asked him out of nowhere which made him space out a little.

“Oh yes, from Dobby—” He didn't get to read the email when Junkyu grabbed the tablet from his hand. Hyunsuk also peeked on it. “Auction?”

U^ェ^U

“Remind me, why are we here again?” Asahi asked Junkyu who just shrugged. “Doyoungie told me to come here, that's why we are here.”

Hyunsuk seemed to be excited with his secretary. “Is Sir Doyoung really gonna bid?” Hyunsuk just smiled proudly. “Of course! He is living a, ‘I want it, I got it’ but I am also sure he'll get scolded later.”

It started a few minutes ago and the amount is getting higher and higher. Junkyu started to feel uneasy. He didn't want his brother to waste a big amount of money he can use in the future.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Asahi asked which caught Haruto's attention. “Do need water sir?” Haruto offered a bottle of water which Junkyu gladly accepted.

“1.5 million dollars!” Junkyu spitted out the water from his mouth hearing his brother's loud voice. Everyone went silent because the other didn't continued.

“Going once, twice, sold!” Hyunsuk saw Junkyu's reaction and immediately pulled him out of the place. “Haruto and Mashiho, call Doyoung and bring him to Junkyu's office.” The two secretaries nodded and went.

ಠ◡ಠ

Asahi, Haruto, and Mashiho is outside the office but the can clearly hear Junkyu's scolding from the inside. “Why is he scolding Doyoung?” Haruto asked in confusion.

Mashiho sighed, he also doesn't know but he's sure Asahi can. “As you can see, Junkyu is scolding his brother because he spent 1.5 million dollars for a watch. He can just buy one but he decided to go to the auction to flaunt his money, which is what Junkyu hated.” He explained.

“Haruto.” He immediately went inside. He saw Junkyu's table broken but none of the brothers are around.

“Junkyu is now talking softly with Doyoung in his room, in that door.” Hyunsuk said pointing the door next to the way out.

“Buy Junkyu a desk similar to this. He can't use this any longer.” He immediately take note that Junkyu is thrifty and scary strong.