25:: Approval

“Hello, miss me already?” The woman waved his hands to them. “Finally..!” Sora came to her. “Kimi, you finally came.” She hugged her but the woman doesn't seem to return the hug.

“Excuse me, I came for my son.” She politely said, and gently shove her arms. “And, oh, Hei Ran you're here!” She immediately went to her and hugged her.

“Are you okay now? Completely healed?” Hei Ran asked her. “You left us because you're sick?” Haruki asked in disbelief because he always thought that she found someone else.

She turned around and faces the only man whom she loves the most. “I'm sorry. I'm too desperate to see my son as he grows, as well see my husband.”

She immediately wipes her tears. “But the reason I came is to... arrest her.” Pointing on Sora. “What are you talking nonsense? I thought you're on my side!”

“You took the bait that hard? Well, I'm sorry but it's time to reveal the truth. Just explain yourself to the police.” The officers immediately came and handcuffs her.

ಠಿヮಠ

“I can't believe I listened to her.” Hiroshi spoke in disappointment, massaging his forehead. “Your wife is really manipulative so obviously, people will believe her.”

Junkyu sighed and laid his head on Haruto's shoulders. “Things must be hard for you.” He held his hands. “Everything is bearable since I've got you.” Haruto gave him a peck on his forehead.

Hiroshi watched them dearly. “Since you guys really love each other...” The two looked at him in confusion. “when is the wedding?” Kimi covered her mouth, as she almost laughed out loud because of their faces.

“Why, you think I am against? I am just disappointed I knew it last than your friends.” He spoke out with his gestures. Haruto sighed in relief. I mistook him for sure, it's really better to know people better.

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

“You know you are the first person to make me feel weird.” Haruto spoke out of nowhere while gazing at the stars in the sky.

“First in everything actually. To calm me, to care for me like someone special, and to comfort me in my down moments.” Junkyu smiled and faced him.

“Exactly what I wanted to say to you too. I love you.” Junkyu kissed his giant hand.

“I love you too.” Haruto replied as they close the distance between them.

~  T H E  E N D  ~

______________
I know it's short, it's just that I am sleepy. I can finally update on the two stories daily (not exactly daily maybe) ಥ‿ಥ which made me happy because I know they felt neglected. Bye-bye~ 👋

MiO