19:: Threat

Everyone is packing their things since it's their last day in Jeju. “Emiko, where are you going? We are leaving in an hour.” Asahi asked her while looking at his watch.

“Gonna take a few pictures. You should stroll too.” She shrugged wearing her camera on her neck. “Yeah, I will do it later. I'll sleep first.” She just nodded and close the door behind her.

20 minutes later...

She took quite a lot so she's planning on heading back when she saw the nicest view she saw this day. She immediately snapped a picture, surprising Haruto and Junkyu.

“Emiko!” “What? Just continue. Act as if I wasn't here.” She wiggled her eyebrows resulting them to blush. “What's new?”

“We are official.” Haruto smiled widely, showing her their hands holding each other. “I already expected that. If only Junkyu wasn't always indenial , you guys are already a couple.”

“You're wearing your glasses again?” “I couldn't keep squinting. My eyes will get smaller if I do.” They laughed. They had a great talk when Emiko felt eyes looking at them so she looked around and saw someone she didn't expect to see, smirking from afar.

“Haruto, Junkyu oppa, I think it's time to head back.” She told them. “Why? We already finished packing.” Junkyu replied.

“That's not the thing. Don't you want to sleep before we leave?” Junkyu got tempted and agreed. She waved them goodbye and approached the smirking girl.

“Miss me?” She asked but earned a slap. “You dare to show your face in here?” She gritted her teeth.

“Remember this Emiko, you can't keep hiding them from me. Your job must be so hard. I suggest you just let me be and spend your time on your innocent little brother before he disappear.” She immediately grabbed her collar.

“If something happens to my brother, remember I will do anything to have the evidence needed to finally putting you in jail for 20 years or even more.” Her smirk got wiped off and punched her.

Emiko just wiped the blood from her mouth and scoffed. “I'll get what I want and you are no one to stop me.” She ran and rode her car, driving away.

Emiko took a deep breath before taking a gum and chewed in on. She held her broken camera that fell on a sharp rock. “Everything will finish soon. A little patience Emiko.” She whispered to herself in japanese and picked her glasses from the ground which fortunately didn't broke.

ಠ,_」ಠ

Junkyu's phone lighted up so Haruto looked at it. “What the!” He yelled, waking Junkyu up. “What's wrong?”

Soon, you'll be mine. No Haruto or no Emiko will stop me.

“Where did this came from?” Junkyu looked at it. “Someone liked you so crazily that he or she knows the people around you.” Haruto spoke and hug his boyfriend tightly.

“What if something happened when I already finished my work in your company? I'll tell my dad to extend my year.” “No Haruto, it's okay.” Haruto frowned.

“Don't you want me around?” It surprised him. “No, no, no. Your father waited for you to take over him for so long. I don't wanna see him disappointed.” He talked fast, not wanting to upset Haruto.

“But why does it state Emiko? Isn't Jihoon the closest one to you?” Junkyu began to ponder. “What does it have to do with her?” Haruto spoke.

“Guys?” The saw Jihoon's head on the door. “The car is ready to go.” They nodded and brushed the thoughts away first.

ʕಠ_ಠʔ

Haruto was helping others loading their things to the bus when he heard Jia, Asahi, Hyejin and Emiko talking.

“What happened to your face Emiko?” Jia asked worriedly seeing it turning to violet. “This girl is so clumsy, she even broke her camera.” He immediately turned his head to them and saw how badly it looks.

“It's your favorite camera, right?” “Yeah, I'll just buy a new one.” She smiled but Haruto saw her fist curled up.

Others went to the bus while others went to the van. Emiko was walking to the van when she met Haruto. “Please take care of each other. Be aware always.”

He followed Emiko with his eyes going to the bus. She clearly knows something. “HARUTO! THE VAN IS GOING, WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?” Junkyu shouted from the van.

“Coming!” He shouted back and ran.