05:: His mom

It's been a week since Haruto has been working and he can say that it's not that hard. For now. He somewhat develop something inside him that confused him.

He was walking to the Office when he remembered his first kiss. He immediately turned bright red and slapped his face trying to erase that thought.

Junkyu, who happened to came saw him and was confused. “Haruto.” He called and was surprised because he immediately turned around.

However, seeing his boss didn't help. He got redder and immediately hid face with his giant hands. Junkyu took them away and touched his forehead.

“Why are your face red, are you sick?” He asked with concern. “U-ugh, I just hit my head.” He lied.

“What? To that open elevator?” He asked and Haruto realized that he came up with an obvious lie. He smiled awkwardly so Junkyu just let him be.

“Anyways, sir, you have a meeting at 10 and an appointment with Mrs.Kim this afternoon, 2 pm.” He reminded which made Junkyu groaned. “She better not be doing this again.”

-ᄒᴥᄒ-

A knock was heard from the outside. “Come in!” Junkyu said with his eyes fixated to his laptop.

The moment the door clicked open with the sound of the heels echoing to his quiet office, Junkyu already knew who it was.

“Son!” His mom excitedly greeted and hugged him. “Mom, what are you doing here? Isn't the appointment on 2 pm?” He asked before checking the time.

“Come on, that one was for business. I am here to visit my son of course.” She giggled while clasping her hands together.

“Did you find a partner already?” He expected that coming, I promise. He closed is eyes and opened it again with a fake smile.

“Mom, I am not going.” “Yes, you are.” She argued. That exact moment, Haruto came to remind him. “Sir, the meeting will start any minute now.”

Junkyu's mom looked around and saw a handsome tall guy standing at the door. “I'm comi—” “Are you his boyfriend?” His mom's smile got wider and wider.

“Mom, no, he is my secretary.” He defended, Haruto nodded in agreement. “You know I don't mind you having a man. When are you marrying?”

“Jihoon isn't married too, why are you only pressuring me?” He said which was supposed to be an escape but turned out that was the one who brought him to the worst.

“Why don't you two get married instead then? I'm gonna set an date for you guys. Bye~” She immediately ran out without letting Junkyu speak. He messed his hair before going to the meeting.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Junkyu is spacing out, not just him, also Haruto. The two heaved a deep sigh and the others in the room couldn't help but get confused.

Jia, who happened to be beside Haruto, nudge him softly. “Sorry, you need something?” He asked.

“No, but why are you and our boss look so troubled?” She asked because even the one presenting stopped to listen.

“I have no problem, just a lack of sleep. The boss, his mom just came but I don't know the deal.” He lied to the last part. He knew, which is one of his problem. ‘Did he also kissed that Jihoon guy before when he got drunk?’

Junkyu's phone rang. “The presentation is good. You guys should go back to your works, I'll be taking this call.” He ordered.

“His problem must be really big, he never stop a meeting until it's done and everything is well.” Hyejin mumbled quietly but Haruto heard it. Another note to take.

(⊙_◎)

“I didn't mean it, okay? Just tell my mom, you've got a boyfriend.” Junkyu said to Jihoon who sat comfortably on the couch in his office.

Jihoon came because his phone was out of battery. “Like that would stop her from setting blind dates for you.” “You're right.”

Jihoon was looking at the door when he saw Haruto passing by. “Boy! Come here.” Haruto turned around and pointed at himself. “Yes, you.”

Junkyu frowned upon knowing his best friend must be thinking of something different. “Jihoon.” Haruto didn't know he said that out loud.

Jihoon's eyes widen. “You know me?” Haruto started to panic when Jihoon just jumped up and down. “Junkyu-ya, I'm popular!” He hugged Haruto.

“You are Haruto?” He nodded. “Can you act to be that guy's boyfriend?” Jihoon requested with sparkling eyes.

“Park Jihoon! What kind of idea is that? He is my secretary.” “That's right. Only when your mom is around, okay? Your mom might suspect why your boyfriend is not always around, its better this way.” He smiled proudly.

Junkyu couldn't deny but someone popped to his mind. “How about Asahi?” “Leave that poor guy alone. Handling you is too much already.” He scoffed as he couldn't deny any longer.

“So now it's all set, you should pay this kid for helping you.” Jihoon winked and patted Junkyu's back.

“You didn't even let him pick.” Junkyu complained of how rude his got bestfriend. “He already did.” Jihoon bluffed.

“When did I said yes?” Haruto spoke with raised eyebrows as Junkyu nodded in approval. “Just now.” The two's jaw drop to his mind trick. Instead of being upset or something, Haruto felt a little happy.