12:: Jealousy

“What happened?” Hyejin asked when someone came. “Jane happened.” Jihoon came while wiping his sweat.

~  ~   F  L  A  S  H  B  A  C K   ~  ~

He is on the way to fetch Junkyu as what his sister told him to do without giving any particular reasons. He was about to call Junkyu when he saw him, about to take a turn when Jane sped up and tried to hit Junkyu's car.

He knew she get surprised easily so Jihoon just honked at her which made her stop abruptly. He can see the fear on her eyes when they're eyes met.

Junkyu continued driving and Jihoon called the cops. He just couldn't believe someone close to them would do that.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO IN THERE?!” He confronted her while dragging her out of her car. “J-Jihoon-ah, I didn't m-mean it. Please don't c-call the cops.”

She begged while trembling. She, herself, didn't knew why her body acted like that. She's completely blinded by jealousy.

“Its too late. I called the cops already. Seeing the anger in your eyes, just explained that you planned to do that.” He insisted.

“NO I DON'T! I was just trying to stop him to meet that stupid secretary of his. Why does he have to care for him?! I've been with him longer than that Haruto!” She yelled with tears pooling in her eyes.

“JANE! You are a crazy! If you really love Junkyu, you will let him love someone he wants!” “Are you telling me he's inlove with that newcomer?!” She growled.

Jihoon didn't answer until the cops finally arrived. He did it to distract her, he knows she'll runoff just like that.

‘How can things turn like this?’ He messed his hair in frustration.

~  ~  E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K  ~  ~

Junkyu looked down. “I can't believe she could do that” He spoke in a solemn voice.

“Since years ago.” Yuna replied while rolling her eyes. Reason why she also came is because she knew about his innocence. She also learned about Jane's crazy admiration because of Emiko's observing eyes.

“Let's not worry since the cops already got her.” Jia chimed in joyfully. Everyone's eyes transfered to her.

“Jia, how did you got here?” Jihoon asked. “Emiko told me to come. Apparently, I tried to hack on her phone to get more evidence against her but she's smarter than I expected.” She sighed.

“Oh! Yoshi is with me too!” She informed pointing the person who's wiping his hands. “Hi! Just washing my hands for good hygiene.”

Jihoon didn't expect Yoshi to come but he is happy he was there. He didn't realized he is staring at him for too long until Emiko kicked his leg.

“What?” “You're staring too much, he'll melt. Let's all call it a night. I'm sleepy.” She stood up followed by others.

“Wait, it's too late now. Just stay here for a night.” Haruto spoke after a while. “Sure.”

(ㆁωㆁ)

They are eating together. Turned out they all haven't eaten dinner yet so Jihoon cooked and they eat.

Haruto noticed Junkyu being down since earlier. I knew she was someone I shouldn't trust. ‘Why does he still care for someone who almost killed him?’ He took his chopsticks and stabs the meat harshly, taking everyone's attention.

“What's wrong?” Yoshi asked. He awkwardly shook his head and gave a smile. “Miko, does your brother know” Jihoon asked.

“About what? Jane's ill thoughts? Nope.” “About you and Yuna.” She choked from her food and coughed it out.

“Ew!” Jia yelled. “Shut up!” Hyejin warned her which made her close her mouth almost instantly.

Yuna ignore the commotion and gave her water. “But does your brother know?” She asked making Emiko frown.

“Why would he? We aren't dating.” She looked at her with disgust in her eyes. “I am courting you!Plus you love giving me mixed signals.”

“As if you deserve a good answer after disrespecting my brother.” If Yuna had a cat ears on, it would go down. She felt bad at the same time hurt.

Haruto stood up. “I'm done.” He is done. Not because of the couples around us but because of Junkyu, caring to much of someone who did something bad to Haruto and to Junkyu himself.

Junkyu noticed Haruto's eyes taking a glance since earlier and he knew that Haruto is mad of something. So he stood up and followed him.

They eventually got out of the building before Junkyu was able to get a hold of his hand. “Haruto, is there something wrong?” “No sir.”

“You can call me by man name Haruto.” “But you are still calling me on my first name like you always do at work.” That stopped him. Is he mad because of this?

“Well that's your name. Why are you suddenly angry?” Junkyu asked. “I am not angry.” Haruto's voice got a little higher.

“Then why did your voice got high.” “Why do you care anyways? We are just a secretary and a boss here. It is none of your business.”

“I'm also your friend.” Junkyu debated. “You barely even know. Where do I live then?” Junkyu quiet down.

“See? You don't even know the answer though it's in my ID!” Haruto started to yell. “Why would I friend know that?” Junkyu excused.

“A friend cares hyung!” “Can you stop going around and just tell me what's wrong?” Junkyu pleaded calmly.

“Fine, I'm jealous.” Haruto looked at  Junkyu in the eye. “But why would you be?” Junkyu reluctantly asked

I like you hyung.”

__________________
Sorry for a late update. I got lazy for awhile because I was stuck on bed. Is the story going a little quick, ey? Don't worry, we still had to go for a little bit of a journey. See ya! ~

MiO