09:: Blood rush

Asahi couldn't help the awkward atmosphere so he left Junkyu's office. “Uhhh, thank you sir.” Haruto said with an awkward smile.

Junkyu just nodded, trying to decide whether to ask or not. “If you don't have something to say, I'll take my leave.”

Junkyu held his wrist and motioned him to sit back down which he complied. Junkyu sighed, calming down his nerves first. “What did that kid mean?”

Are we really gonna talk about this?’ He panicked in the inside but looks really calm in the outside.

“Maybe that kid just mistook it for you.” He lied. He even never had his first kiss until Junkyu so how. Just how.

“Oh..” He sounded a little disappointed because hoped that kind stranger was someone he knew.

“So what's in my schedule?” Junkyu changed the topic as he look at his watch.

“You are clear fo—” Haruto was not able to finish his sentence when Junkyu's phone rang. Junkyu took his phone and answered it.

“Eomma? Why did you call?” He asked.

[“Should you be asking that? You bring Jihoon. Come meet me at my favorite restaurant. Right now.”]

“Wait mom—” She immediately cut off the call to stop his son from complaining.

He sighed and texted Jihoon a message. After sending it, he faced the mirror and check himself up. “Get ready Haruto. We are going to meet mom.”

(。•́︿•̀。)

Junkyu, Haruto, and his mom already arrived and currently waiting in silence.

“Did you even told that young man I hate waiting?” She irritatedly asked his son who just shrugged. He didn't know what that guy is planning.

“Hey aunt!” Jihoon greeted excitedly but what shook them is the person beside him.

“Hello ma'am, I'm Jia, Jihoon's girlfriend.” Junkyu now got why the girl disappeared halfway of the day. To act with his bestfriend.

Junkyu's mom was speechless and dumbfounded of the "information". When Jihoon sat down, Junkyu scooted a little closer to him to whisper.

“Why is Jia with you? Where's Yoshi?” He asked. Yoshi is someone Jihoon met at a bar and soon became his fake boyfriend everytime Jihoon wanted to escape from someone.

“In a family reunion.” After whispering he pushed Junkyu a little closer to Haruto.

“Until will you keep?” He asked loud enough for Junkyu's mom to hear. “Keep what?” She leaned in to hear better.

“Well, Junkyu's assistant and him is in a relationship. Isn't it crazy auntie?” He squealed excitedly as Jia giggled at his antics.

Though she knew it was fake, she was hoping Haruto and Junkyu is in real relationship.

“WHAT?!” She stood up and immediately pulled her back down, avoiding other people's eyes and attention.

“Is it true?” He nodded for the sake of freedom from blind dates. “And you had the audacity to keep it from you're own mother?” She excitedly jumped up and down.

“HEY EVERYONE! MY SON GOT SOMEONE!” She cheered and everyone began to clapped, congratulating the happy woman.

“If that's the case, we should celebrate!” “Mom, I'm actually quite busy. I hope you don't mind if we go out for a date.” She smiled dearly before gently pinching his cheeks.

“It's fine. You guys might have not enough time to spend with each other so go.” He waved goodbye as the two pair of "couples" leave the restaurant with a successful smile.

“That was a great one. We should call it a day.” Jihoon said, everyone nodded in agreement.

Junkyu and Haruto's hand parted and now they're acting like strangers without knowing Junkyu's mom is still watching from the inside.

She frowned. “Something doesn't fit right.” She stood up the same moment Jia and Jihoon left to different directions while the two is still waiting for Junkyu's driver who seemed to fell asleep.

Junkyu kept looking around and saw his mom going out of the restaurant. He was chill for a second when he realized that him and Haruto is 2 meters away from each other. (they're social distancing, lol)

He started to panic and ran to Haruto. “Haruto, eomma is coming.” Seeing his boss panic made him nervous and couldn't think clearly.

Junkyu's eyes continued looking at his mom's image getting closer and closer when he felt a gigantic hand grabbed his head and felt a soft lips against his.

His eyes were wide open, confused of what happened and realized that, him and Haruto is...kissing.

He saw Haruto close his eyes so he closed his too, thinking that's what they do when acting, when he's actually feeling it not acting.

Junkyu's mom awed at the scene and went back inside while dialing her husband's number. “Honey, book a date for Junkyu and his boyfriend. They needed it.” She said while tearing up.

[“What?!”] He confusely asked his wife.

“My boy is growing up.”

A few maybe a minute, the two parted. Haruto blushed and looked down. He couldn't think it would happen again.

“Is that how you kiss that person Toshihiro saw you with?” Junkyu asked innocently but a hint of pink tint is in his cheeks.

“Well, the thing is, that person kissed me first.” Junkyu somehow hear the situation rather familiar. “What?”

He backed a little when Haruto leaned to him. “I'm that stranger. Remember now sir?” Now Junkyu looks like a tomato who might as well explode soon.