11:: Two Close Calls

Haruto came out after using the bathroom when she saw Hyejin talking to someone in black hoodie. She turned around and saw Haruto looking at her.

She bowed at him and faced the person again before it finally left her alone. She walked by Haruto but got pulled in the arm.

“Who are you talking to?” “Why are you so into other people's business?” She asked back while pulling her hand away.

Haruto was about to speak when someone messaged him. He looked at it and it's the same unknown number. It sent him the same picture but again, Junkyu, Hyejin, and Jane's face is exempted from the red x.

“You did this, didn't you? And that person you are talking to earlier is the other person. Tell me!” He yelled at her but she remained unfazed.

“Listen here, you shouldn't suspect people just because in your eyes, they're suspicious.” She went away making Haruto grabbed a fistful of hair.

The same moment Junkyu went out from his office. He saw the frustrated guy so he decided to talk to him. “Haruto, are you okay?”

“I am sir. Just a little tired.” He stood up properly, fixing his creased shirt.

“Take care of yourself. If you have any problem, just tell me. Don't take this job too seriously. This is also just for your experience.” He advised remembering Haruto's father entrusted his son to him.

Haruto nodded. The two talked rather longer than it was supposed to and someone hiding behind the wall, had her fist curled up. “You are a really hardheaded guy. You'll regret even coming here.”

ಠ,_」ಠ

Junkyu got out last of the company. He told Asahi and Haruto to leave first because he got more things to do so he's currently alone.

He was walking to his car when someone called him. “Hello?”

[“Junkyu, hurry up and go to the address I'm sending you.”]

“Wait, Yuna? Why?” He asked as he got confused why the girl is panicking.

[“Just go!”] “Emiko? What is happening?” He asked the other girl on the line.

[“Haruto is in danger!”] His eyes doubled its size and he began hurrying.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

It's already 10 but Haruto didn't had the gut to cook so he went out to buy food.

He just got out of the house when he felt a presence behind him so he looked back but saw no one.

He shrugged the thought of thinking he is just paranoid and continued walking.

He arrived the store safely but he somehow felt eyes on him so he looked around but the store is had no one except for the lady in the cashier busy on her phone.

He grabbed some snacks and checked out because he's starting to feel uneasy staying out for too long.

He exited the store when he saw three silhouette coming to him so he ran back to his house direction.

As he was running, he got pulled by someone to the in an alley. His eyes widen when he saw three people in the same alley.

One holding is mouth, one is looking around, and one is typing something on his phone.

“Who told you to go out this late? Have you forgotten someone keeps threatening you?” The one holding his mouth shut whispered to his ear. He frowned when the voice sounded feminine and familiar.

He also realized that his back is bending due to the height gap. “Hyejin, stop holding him like that. He's gonna break his spine.”

He looked at them as they slowly took off their masks and hoodie. “Yuna? Emiko? and Hyejin?”

“Junkyu is really slow.” Yuna complained until the named person came panting. “What the— why are you guys out here? I had a hard time finding you.” He complained while catching his breath.

ಠಿ_ಠಿ

They're now in Haruto's house and in the living room, explaining some things to the clueless main characters.

“If only that Jane woman isn't that crazy inlove with Junkyu for years, this madness wouldn't happen.” Yuna said.

“Wait, why is Jane included in here?” “Those three people are hired by her to abduct this guy right here. Good thing we cane right on time.”

Hyejin smiled proudly for the first time, feeling the moment of being a superhero. “Shouldn't Yuna be working with her since she also like sir?” Haruto spoke making Yuna scoff.

“Me? Like that guy? I came here not because of him. I came here because of Emiko.” She nonchalantly blurted out.

“Why would you?” Haruto asked again making her roll her eyes “I'm her girlfriend.” This made everyone choke from their own saliva.

“WHAT?!” Emiko held her head. “This isn't the business now. Why did you take so long by the way?” She turned to Junkyu who held his chest.

“Someone almost killed me.”

____________________
I know I have lots to explain about this chapter so maybe the next chapter will get a little long. See you next time ~

MiO