13:: Two Months Left

It's 9 in the morning when Junkyu saw Yuna came in the office with grumpy face. “Yuna, what's wrong?” He asked but got no answer.

The next thing that happened is he saw Jia coming in with a nervous face while Hyejin looked tensed. “What is wrong with you guys? It's too early to have negative energy around.” He complained.

Jia, who's currently biting her nails looked at him with hopeful eyes. “Emiko don't get angry easily, right?” Junkyu frowned.

“Why?” “After her rejection to Yuna, I came and saw Yuna bringing a cat inside her apartment to prank her. She left it there but I accidentally threw the litter box away because I knew Emiko hates cats. The thing is Yuna's cat has no litter box, and it pooped on Emiko's carpet.” His eyes widen.

“Wait, are you telling me that Yuna just got rejected and had her cat's litter box thrown away? What does it have to do with tensed Hyejin?” He asked, trying to catch up with the information.

“Hyejin got entrusted by Emiko to stay in the house since she needs to buy some stuff. She's afraid she'll get framed up.” But Junkyu doesn't get a thing. Emiko is patient. Why would they need to be afraid?

“PARK HYEJIN!” Hyejin's eyes widen and hid under her desk. “Why is there a cat poop in my room?” Yuna rolled her eyes, still bitter from the rejection.

“Maybe karma did it.” Emiko glared at her. “Well back at you, isn't it your cat's litter box in that garbage bin outside?” Emiko sassed.

Jia smiled a little. “Well, atleast it doesn't got a little fur on your things?” Emiko looked at her. “Yeah, not a little but a lot! My brother is allergic!” She yelled making Yuna's smirk disappear.

“Your brother is allergic?!” “Yeah, and if you think that's funny, I'll make it more funny.” She showed the leash without the cat making Yuna understood why she doesn't hear a sound of a cat.

“Don't tell me you let her go?” Yuna looked at her with angry eyes. “Have fun trying to find your cat.” She smirked with dead eyes before leaving.

“Such a drama in the morning.” Hyejin shook her head but laughed remembering what happened. Angry Emiko isn't as bad as I thought.

(≧▽≦)

Haruto looked at the calendar. Two months left and he will finish his job as a secretary in here. Two months left also just like you asked for.

~  ~  F L A S H B A C K  ~  ~

“I like you hyung.”

Silence engulfed around them and Haruto started to lose hope getting an answer. “It's okay hyung. I don't rush.” He answered and turned his back ready to walk back in.

“Haruto!” He looked back at Junkyu who called him. “Can you wait abit? Give me time. I promise after two months, I'll give my answer.” It made him smile. He nodded in response as they walked back together.

~  ~  E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K  ~  ~

Thank you for giving me hope we'll be together hyung but I think that time isn't enough, He thought but shook it off when Junkyu came.

“Are you okay?” He nodded. “I am just worried of something.” He answered.

“Just tell me if anything's bothering you.” Junkyu said with a smile before leaving. Haruto sighed. Why did I only confessed yesterday...

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

“Until when will you leave Haruto unanswered?” Jihoon asked Junkyu. Asahi frowned. “Wait, since when did Haruto confessed to Junkyu hyung?”

“Since last night. You see, this is why I hate missing a moment around those two because someone interesting can happen like any moment! Good thing Yoshi dragged me to follow you guys.” Jihoon accidentally blurted out what's supposed to be a secret.

“You guys listened the whole conversation?” Junkyu asked in disbelief. Jihoon awkwardly nodded. “But it was a great choice.”

“I wasn't actually feeling good though I said I needed two month. That's actually a long time.” Asahi thought for a while. “You should have said after two weeks than two months.”

“It is too late to regret. Have you think of what to answer? Like, do you like him back already?” “I do though...” The two's eyes widened.

“YOU ALREADY KNEW WHAT TO ANSWER YET YOU GAVE HIM THAT SMALL HOPE?!”  The two yelled in unison.

“I was taken aback, okay? I panicked so my mind went empty.” He answered while scratching his neck. “I guess we still have to wait for two months to come then.”