18:: Exposed

On the second night there in Jeju, Jihoon suggested everyone to have a drink and play games while at it. Everyone was tempted to say yes since it's been a while.

“We play truth or dare then.” Junkyu began feeling uncomfortable. “I don't think it's a good idea.” He spoke.

“Not again Junkyu.” Jihoon looked at him. “He won't join if he is not comfortable. That's final. ” Haruto sternly said.

“Fine, but you better clean around once we made a mess.” “He isn't a cleaner Park Jihoon. The one who messes things up should clean.” Hyejin scolded his brother.

“You don't talk like that to your older brother.” She just shook her head. “You just took a shot and now you're drunk?” He slammed his hands on the table.

“I am not drunk, I am just tipsy.” He pointed at her before passing out. Yoshi catched him and carried him back to the room. “You don't drink Doyoung.”

“I'm already an adult hyung~” He whined. “Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't drink too much.” Mashiho spoke. “Mashi~” Doyoung rushed and carried the man while spinning around.

“You came?” “Jihoon hyung told me because he might go to someone else when he's drunk.” He smiled and kissed Doyoung's forehead.

“Gosh my eyes.” Everyone spoked together covering their eyes. “I didn't know you guys are in sync even outside the company.”

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

“Haruto, stop that.” He took the glass away from Haruto's hands. “Ah why~” He whined while clinging on Junkyu's arm. “Your drunk.”

“I'm not. See I can clearly see my love of my life right beside me.” He smiled and clinged more. “Haruto, let's call it a night. Let's go back to the room.”

“I still haven't heard my dare yet.” “Kiss the person you like in this table.” Haruto scoffed. “Why would you dare to give me such an easy dare?” He asked with a smirk.

Junkyu was getting nervous of what's going to happen. Haruto faced him and held his face with his two hands on both cheeks.

“My cutie, Junkyu hyung. Saranghae~” He kissed the guy for a couple of seconds before parting away and looked at the people's faces.

“YOU LIKED OUR BOSS?!” “You guys are in sync again!” Mashiho whined.

(~‾▿‾)~

Emiko immediately showed the picture she took from the balcony to hsi brother. “What is that? Another picture of the moo—” He choked on his water.

“They kissed?” Asahi asked with excitement in his face. “Third time already.” She giggled showing the other pictures.

“Where did you get these?” She just smirked.

~  ~  F L A S H B A C K  ~  ~

Toshihiro was getting hungry for a late night snack so Emiko went out to grab a few chips on a store nearby.

“Toshihiro, where are you going?” She asked her younger brother. “I heard someone vomiting. Can we help?” “Sure, if it isn't a mafia.” She joked.

They went and take a peek and saw two man talking until they started kissing each other. Emiko immediately took her phone out when she realized it was Junkyu with a tall stranger.

She took a pic and hid immediately but not quick enough to pull her brother.

_______

When Junkyu's mom saw Haruto and Junkyu kissing, it would be waste if she didn't took a picture of them and immediately sent it to Emiko. It made Emiko had an idea of taking pictures of them when they kiss.

~  ~  E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K  ~  ~

“Send me these.” Asahi said when he scrolled on another picture, photo of Jihoon, kissing Yoshi's forehead.

“Also this, I gotta tease Jihoon hyung as we come back home.” The two laughed and high-five each other. Sibling goals.

\(゚ー゚\)

Junkyu is now taking the drunk Haruto back to the room because he doesn't want to get embarrassed more since they started teasing them.

“He is also drunk?” Yoshi asked him and he nodded in agreement. “Since when are you guys a thing?” Yoshi asked making him almost drop Haruto on the floor.

“We aren't a thing yet.” “Junkyu, I know you like Haruto back. I felt bad for him having to wait for days before you answer him. Isn't it better tp confess earlier before it's too late?” Yoshi advised him.

I'm just afraid Yoshi...