20:: Something Bad

Haruto just left Junkyu's company for a week ago but they always keeps contacting each other every single day.

[“I had to go for a birthday party of one my business partners. Talk to you later hyung. I love you~”] Haruto said in the phone. “I love you too.”

He happily ended the call when someone knocked on his door. “Come in!” He yelled fixing the files in his table.

“Emiko? Where did you go after a month?” She sighed. “I don't have enough time to explain. That party venue... will explode.” His eyes widened.

“What nonsense are you talking about?!” He stood up slamming his hands on the table. “Lucy, Jane's rival, who manipulated Jane to do a bad thing to be sent away, just got caught. She's going to do a suicidal bombing in that place.” She closed her eyes.

“Is this legit?” She nodded breathing heavily. “The officials are on the way there, we have exactly 47 minutes before thise bombs explode.” Junkyu didn't listened to her words and rushed out.

Σ(ಠ_ಠ)

Haruto was nervous since he barely knows anyone around so he opened his phone to be greeted by Junkyu calling him.

[“Haruto, leave that place!”] Junkyu cried, scaring him. “Why hyung? The event haven't started yet.” He asked.

[“Just please leave.”] Hearing Junkyu sobs left him no choice. “Fine, I'll go out.” He ended the call and slowly walked out when someone caught his eyes.

It's a girl, smiling evily with tears falling down from her eyes. He looked on what's with her and the blood in his face got drained. Bombs.

ಠ ل͟ ಠ

“Just this morning, the CEO of Wang Inc. with 20 people plus was found dead in the explosion on his ow—” Hyunsuk stood up from getting seated and went to the TV to see if he's not seeing things.

“Wait, didn't Haruto just told us he was invited to Wang Yuhang's birthday?” He asked Mashiho in confirmation. “Yes, what happened hyung?”

“A suicide bomber appeared there and many are found dead.” Mashiho's jaw dropped. “Haruto... he isn't dead right?”

ತ_ʖತ

Junkyu saw the whole place is broken. He fell to the ground and cried. “Did anyone survived?” Emiko asked one of the rescue crews.

“We haven't found one yet.” She held her face. “You tried your best Emiko. Yuhang didn't listened when you told him.” Another FBI agent comforted her.

“Junkyu hyung.” Junkyu immediately shot his head up and saw a limping man approaching him with a weak smile.

He immediately rushed and helped Haruto walk to the stretcher. He held his hands and kissed his forehead. “I thought you're dead.” Junkyu cried on his chest.

“I won't until we get married.” He jokingly replied receiving a soft punch.

Emiko stood up on her feet. “Bring them to the hospital as soon as possible.” She ordered the nurse.

“You won't come with us?” Junkyu asked her and she shook her head. “More people to help, one of them is my best friend.” She looked at the bracelet around her wrist. Written on it is 'Wang Shuching'.

She immediately began searching and saw the same bracelet written, 'Hamada Emiko'. “I found you.”

ಠ◡ಠ

“Does somewhere else hurt?” Junkyu asked Haruto worriedly. “Yes, my heart.” “Nurse, treat his heart. It might be bleeding.” He ordered making her look at him with judgemental eyes.

“Why does it hurt sir?” The nurse asked. “My heart hurts seeing my Junkyu cry.” Holding his chest. Junkyu awkwardly smiled.

“You should be the one treating your boyfriend's heart sir. Don't drag me in.” She left the room, fed up witnessing Haruto giving pick-up lines to his boyfriend infront of her.

“Why are you embarrassing me like that?” Junkyu asked. “What? I only made sure that she knows you are taken.” He innocently replied.

“So Emiko is a FBI agent?” Haruto changed the topic. Junkyu nodded. “I also heard from on of her co-workers that she spent most of her time trying to find evidences against Lucy.”

“Lucy? Is that the name of the girl that has bombs around her?” Haruto asked. “Yeah, it's her.” Junkyu confirmed and drinks his juice.

“I am so happy that you survived. I was so heartbroken when I thought I won't see you again.” Junkyu pouted.

“I am more happy that I did or else my baby will be left alone.” Junkyu instantly blushed and Haruto called him a 'baby'. He isn't used to really affectionate endearments.

“Jihoon is still around though.” Junkyu teased. “If I am not injured, I would literally carry you to bed. Let's see who's name you shout.” Junkyu slapped Haruto's arm because his mouth can't take a break.

“Aahhhh! It hurts!” Haruto winced in pain making Junkyu panicked. “Sorry. I'm really sorry.” Junkyu brushing his hands up and down to wear he hit him.

“Kiss me then.” “Yah!”

______________
Don't worry people! It's not the end yet.

MiO