Chapter 3

Note- I felt bad for not getting a new chapter out in awhile. Please follow me if you enjoy it, and don't be afraid to give me your feedback! -Crimson

"Let's go, Narancia," Fugo grabs onto Narancia's hand and drags him into the store with the rest of the gang.

"If any of you see anything you like, let me know," Bruno smiles while looking through different types of white swimsuits, sliding a hanger over after each one that he finds.

"I like this one!" Narancia smiles, holding up a pair of orange swimming trunks.

"Okay. Go ahead and pick out anything you like, everyone. It's all on me," Bruno nods his head with a smile, pulling out white swimming trunks patterned with black dots.

"...And me, as well," Leone puts a hand on Bruno's shoulder with a warm smile. "...But I'm not buying that brat anything," He whispers under his breath, turning his eyes away from Giorno.

"You said that your name was Giorno Giovanna Brando, right?" Narancia looks towards Giorno with a smile.

"Yeah, that's right," The golden haired boy nods his head with a smile.

"Can we call you GioGio?" A large smile forms upon Narancia's lips as he looks towards the boy.

"GioGio... I like it," The golden haired boy nods with a large smile.

"Yay!" Narancia giggles softly before giving the boy a quick hug, pulling away with a bright smile. "I'm glad that you're apart of our gang!"

"Yeah, me too!" Mista nods his head, moving to hug Giorno as well. "You seem pretty cool, GioGio. We're glad to have you,"

After the gang had all picked out their desired swimsuit, Bruno gathered the troops and had them all put them on the counter to get scanned.

"Seems to be about 89,281 lira," The woman at the counter offers a soft smile.

"Oh, okay. Thank you," He reaches into his back pocket for his wallet, pulling out about 40 lira. A look of horror overcomes the boy's face and he bites on his lip; He didn't have enough money.

In almost no time, Leone slides 89,281 lira over the counter, none of which belongs to Bruno. The woman at the counter takes the money with a smile, and Bruno's jaw drops in shock before giving a heartwarming smile. After they had paid, the gang walks outside together.

"Leone... Thank you," Bruno looks towards Leone with a smile, thankful for the silver haired boy.

"It was nothing. Don't pay me back, either. I've got plenty of lira," He offers a genuine smile, something rare for the boy.

"Is that the beach straight ahead?" Fugo points to a sign that reads: 'Alassio.'

"Yeah, that's it! Come on guys!" Mista quickly starts running towards the beach, the towel in his arms blowing within the warm winds.

"Come on, Fugo!" Narancia giggles as he takes the blonde's hand once again and runs after Mista.

"Don't run so fast, you idiot! You'll trip!" Fugo's violet eyes widen as he is dragged away by Narancia.

"Yeah, whatever! Let's just focus on having fun today!" Bruno and Leone follow behind the two, chuckling at Narancia's words. Once they reached the beach, the gang had all stepped into the changing rooms.

Leone came out in a pair of black swimming trunks with purple accents, his long hair tied back to prevent it from getting wet.

Mista had ditched his hat, wearing a pair of light blue swimming trunks with a white pattern.

Giorno picked a magenta colored swimsuit, being one with matching trunks and a shirt. He knew his father would flip a table if he came home sunburnt.

Narancia looked over to Giorno with a chuckle. "Hey! You're wearing a swim shirt too?" The boy laughed softly. Narancia was wearing a black swim shirt along with orange swimming trunks.

Fugo stood alongside Narancia in almost no time, wearing a pair of green swimming trunks. "Put this on, I don't want you to get sun burnt," Fugo passes Narancia a bottle of sunscreen.

"Huh?" He scratches the back of his head, turning his head towards Fugo as he takes the sunscreen. "But I have the swim shirt, Fugo! I'll be fine," He nods his head with a smile.

Fugo stands there with a blank expression before letting out a sigh. "Narancia, a simple swim shirt isn't going to protect you. Please put the sunscreen on," Fugo is losing his patience, and it's very obvious. Obvious to all of those expect for Narancia himself.

"...But won't I build natural immunity to the sun if I don't use it?" He tilts his head towards Fugo, which finally set off the ticking bomb.

"PUT IT ON, YOU SCIOCCO!" He hits Narancia on the head with the sunscreen bottle, causing the boy to wince before getting angry as well.

"You're just mad because I came up with something smarter than you!" Narancia shoves the boy in response, and the two start arguing about the whole thing together.

"Ragazzi!" ("Boys!") Bruno looks at the two, folding his arms. "We came here to celebrate the new addition to the gang. Please don't argue today. You are both very wonderful and talented little boys, please apologize to each other,"

Fugo nods his head slowly before pulling away from Narancia, petting him on the head affectionately. "I'm sorry, Narancia. I just wanted to look out for your safety,"

"Spiacente, Fugo!" ("I'm sorry, Fugo!") "I should have realized that you were just trying to look out for my safety. I'm kind of dumb sometimes," He moves to hug the blonde boy, feeling bad for what he has done.

Fugo's violet eyes widen before he slowly hugs the boy back, his lips curving into a smile. "It's okay,"

Bruno smiles at the scene, glad that he finally solved the problem. However, his attention was quickly turned away once he heard Mista scream in the distance.

"...What is it now?" Leone sighs, walking over to the dark haired boy and puts his hands on his hips.

"FOUR SEASHELLS!" Mista holds onto his head, looking around for another seashell quickly. "There is four seashells all together right here! Bad luck is coming!" He points to a group of four seashells resting on the sand.

"...Okay, then I'll just take one then," Leone lets out an annoyed sigh and picks up the seashell in his hands, though it only caused Mista to freak out more.

"NO! DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL-" Suddenly, a massive wave came along and ran itself right into Leone, causing his hair to go completely flat.

"...That was just a coincidence!" He huffs, throwing the seashell aside and retreats back to Bruno.

Giorno can't help but to giggle at the scene, standing beside Mista. "I think that you may be right, Mista. Don't worry, I believe you," The six year old boy smiles.

"Thanks, GioGio! You and Narancia are cool like that," Mista smiles, taking a seat near the seashells. "...But it's still cursed over here! We need to find two more seashells!"

"Hmm...," Giorno puts a hand up to his chin before picking up two grains of sand to which turn into two living clams. He sets them aside the other seashells with a smile. "There we go!"

Bruno smiles as he watches the boys all play together. However, a few moments later, he frowns. He overhears a father talking to his daughter, to whom sounds hopeless.

The scene took place at an ice cream shop on the beach.

"I... Don't have enough," The man grimaces, holding onto his young daughter's hand. She looked to be about Giorno's age.

The two both have pink hair.

Bruno felt his parental instincts kick in. The boy started making his way towards the ice cream shop, eager to make that little girl smile.