Chapter 11- 𝙸𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎

[Note: This chapter focuses on Doppio and Kosaku. [Diavolo/Kira alter egos] You can skip it if you are not interested, I understand. Thank you for reading,
Crimson]

The message had spread to the pink haired boy that Trish was going to stay the night with the rest of her friends. Though hesitant, he allowed for her to go and dropped her off at Dio's house.

"Bye Trish, be safe okay?" He smiles, kissing his daughter's forehead before letting her go.

"Bye! I'll call you if I need anything," She smiles and waves to him.

"Ugh... I have nothing to do now," Doppio sighs as he walks away from the mansion, spotting a nearby restaurant. "That may be fun... Maybe I'll try it," He smiles, stepping inside.

It was absolutely beautiful. The tables were decorated with expensive, red velvet table cloths. In the middle of the table was a bouquet of various different types of flowers. The melody they played immediately made all of his worries and stress run away from him. It was a beautiful and romantic song, played on the violin. The place was absolutely beautiful, it had an aura that would make it hard not to feel at peace once you've stepped into it. The decorations were ones he had never seen before, yet he felt at home when I looked at them. And the lights, the lights had a yellowish tone to them since the place was kind of old, but Doppio personally loved it.

"How many are you with today?" The waitress asks with a smile.

"Um... One. Just me," Doppio smiles back to her, but he can't help but feel a little lonely. Now that he didn't have Trish with him, he felt quite alone.

She led him to his table, where he sat by himself and stared at the menu. He sighed, spotting a man with brilliant blonde hair and blue eyes. He was sitting alone as well. 'Maybe he feels alone, too...,' He approached the blonde with a smile, waving to him. "Hello! Are you dining alone today?"

"No. I have my girlfriend with me," His ocean blue eyes meet with Doppio's brown ones.

"Oh... I'm sorry," He frowns. He can't quite tell why, but something about this man seems off putting. "Well, sorry to interrupt you! I, um... I'll be on my way now," He sits back to where he was before, huffing as he blows some of his bangs out of his face. That was until he turned his head to the right, revealing a man with spikyish black hair and dark eyes. They didn't have much of a shine to him, but he was quite handsome.

He was also sitting alone. 'I don't want to be a bother again...' The pink haired boy kept his eyes on the black haired man, to whom was currently reading the menu. He continued to stare until his charcoal eyes met with Doppio's, causing him to gasp. 'Oh no...! Did he see me?' He blushes in embarrassment, blinking his eyes a few times. "I, um... I apologize! I didn't mean to stare...," 'Great. He probably noticed... Now I feel like a creep! Oh, Boss... I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really wish you were here with me right now.'

"It's alright," The ravenette nods his head before he goes back to scanning the menu with his eyes.

'Doppio?' The familiar deep voice rings throughout his head again.

"Boss. You came back!" Doppio smiles big, glad he had at least someone to talk to.

'I just wanted to say that I am sorry, Doppio. I won't order you to do as many things as I used to anymore. I could sense that you were troubled. Why don't you go ahead and take a seat next to him?' The fuschia haired man suggests.

"I don't want to weird him out!" Doppio frowns, feeling weird about what he got caught doing. "I don't think he wants to associate with me. I was literally staring at him!" He whispers.