Prologue-🍓🍊𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊🤐🍷

Unedited Chapter! If I make any mistakes, I will try to fix them when I have some more free time! -Crimson

Bruno took the messy raven haired boy into his arms and carried him up to his room. He sat him down on his orange and black colored blanket, sighing softly.

"Now, Narancia... I know you're probably scared after everything that happened, but I would like to give you a small lecture. It's not that you're in trouble, it's just to make sure that this won't happen again," He takes a seat next to the eight year old boy.

"...What is it, Bucciarati?" He looks upwards at his hero figure.

"Whenever the gang all goes out together, always make sure that you are either in my or Leone's sight. We absolutely cannot afford for you to go lost, I almost had a heart attack when I realized you were missing," He frowns.

"...I'm sorry, Bucciarati. Leone was yelling at Giorno because of something that I caused, and I didn't feel comfortable staying there anymore. I think Fugo knew that, and that's why he dragged me away to the docks," Narancia's eyes become downcast and he frowns. He feels like he has disappointed his biggest idol, and that he caused the conflict. He is on the verge of tears, though holds them back to prevent the conflict from coming sooner.

"Narancia, it's okay. If Fugo dragged you there, then it's not completely your fault," Bruno feels saddened as well, seeing how Narancia's mood had suddenly changed. He drags the boy into a warm embrace, how a mother would hug her child.

"I'm sorry, Bucciarati! I... I should have listened. Damnit, Fugo...," The young boy sniffles, though doesn't start to cry.

"Fugo was only trying to protect you, don't think that he was trying to get you in trouble. Between you and me, I think that Fugo cares about you more than anybody here," Bruno offers a sweet smile, running a hand throughout Narancia's hair. "We cannot change the past, so we just have to move on from it now. You can do that for me, can't you, Narancia?" His smile grows a bit more.

Narancia starts to smile as well. "Okay... I will move on for you, Bruno. I know how to avoid it now, so I'm ready to move on!" He shows no signs of sadness, and he gives a big smile to Bruno.

"There's my boy!" Bruno ruffles Narancia's hair, and the two laugh together. "Now, I will have you take a bath. I cannot imagine the streets of Italy are necessarily clean," He takes Narancia's hand and leads him to the bathroom, showing him how to use the bath tub. Narancia thanked him and Bucciarati waited outside of the door until he was done, not wanting another tragedy to occur.

"...Hey, Fugo. Are you doing alright?" Abbacchio sits down next to the spiky haired blonde, looking to him with concern in his duo colored eyes.

"Huh?" Fugo turns his head towards Abbacchio, previously in a daydream before the silver haired boy had questioned him. "Oh yeah... I'm fine,"

"Are you sure? You don't seem... Well, as content as you usually are. Is something on your mind?" Leone pushes for an answer. He's careful of the usage of his words, the last thing he wants to do is set the ticking anger bomb off.

"...It's just Narancia. I'm not really sure on how to approach him about this," The seven year old finally decides to tell his older friend what has been on his mind lately. "I'm worried about him. He seemed to do well when we were out on the streets by ourselves, but even then, I had to tell him to not do some things. He wanted to talk to some random adult because he thought that they would help us, but that's not always the case. They may have wanted to steal money from him, the gang life here can be pretty bad. I'm just not sure on how to break it to him. I know he's older than me, but it doesn't ever really seem like that. He has a lot to learn about the world, you know?" Fugo tucks his knees up to his chest, moving his head to rest on them a moment later.

"...You're not wrong," Abbacchio places a hand on the blonde's back supportively. "Narancia does have a lot to learn. Bruno and I will have to talk to him about it, I won't say that you told me anything. It's our responsibility as the oldest ones to educate you and the others about the world," For once, a rare occurrence had happened. Abbacchio's lips curved up into a smile, and the two share a special moment together.

"I know I don't express it much, but I really am thankful to be apart of this gang. It's a lot of responsibility, that's for sure... But I'm not complaining at all. I like working beside Bruno and being able to talk to you about these things, as well as... Well, parenting Narancia," He forms a bead of sweat, though continues to smile. "I'm positive that boy thinks of me as his father. Which I'm not complaining about, I'm here to-" Suddenly, Leone's eyes widen as he hears a loud voice calling out for him.

"There he is right now. You better go take care of your son," Fugo gets up with a heartfelt smile, leaving the patio shortly after to start getting ready for bed.

"Abbacchio, Abbacchio!" He runs up to Leone as fast as his feet could possibly take him, hugging him nice and tight.

"Huh?" Abbacchio forms a bead of sweat, seeing as Narancia was so eager to hug onto him. He slowly hugs him back, though lets out a sigh. "What is it, Narancia?" He questions with a soft tone, concerned for the boy.

"Abbacchio, guess what I just discovered?!" The raven haired boy's eyes look like glistening amythest, and he seems excited about something.

"You discovered something? It must be pretty good, seeing how excited you are to tell me," Abbacchio forms a small smile, looking down at the amythest eyed boy. He was quite a bit taller than him.

"Do you see this?" Narancia runs over to the side of the house, the sound of something clacking together heard as he rummages through a pile. He comes back a moment later, setting down a brick and a rock next to each other.

"I have to say, you've got me curious. What is so special about a brick and a rock?" He makes his way over to Narancia, his coat swaying in the wind as he does so.

"...Bricks are domesticated rocks! I read that on the internet today, but isn't it true?" He continues to smile, staring up at Abbacchio with hopeful eyes.

Abbacchio was hit with a wave of disappointment immediately. This was why Narancia is the way he is, he thought to himself. "Thank you, Son. Goodnight," He opens the door and makes his way upstairs.

"...Buonanotte, Padre!" ("...Goodnight, Dad!") Narancia giggles as he runs up to his room, jumping into his bed and went to sleep for the night.