Chapter 13- Two Time

I'm out on the block again
So hopped up that I can't pretend
Two Time
Stay friends
Problem that can't defend.
Oh...

"Hmmm...," Dio put a hand to his chin, thinking. Since Giorno has his friends over, he doesn't have much to do. Since he has changed his ways, maybe he should meet some new friends as well.

"Giorno," The blonde vampire opens the door to his son's room.

"Yes, Padre?" Giorno questions, smiling to his father.

"I'm going to throw a party downstairs as well. Stay in your room and lock the door, okay? You guys can go on the balcony if you want, though," He smiles. "Call me if you need anything,"

"Okay, bye Dad!" Giorno waves with a smile.

Meanwhile, at the Vinegar household...

Doppio had fallen asleep on the couch once he had gotten home, feeling a large amount of fatigue come over him. He rubbed his eyes as he had slowly awoken, yawning. "Mmm...," He groaned as he opened his eyes, to which widened tremendously.

A pair of emerald green eyes without light met his, and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Who... Who are you?" He said as he nervously arose from the couch, taking a closer look at the man.

He had long pink hair that was decorated with black dots. He was quite tall and muscular, and wore almost the exact same pair of pants as Doppio.

"You... Boss, is that you?" He cannot help but to feel a sense of fear come over him as he stares at the fuchsia haired man in disbelief.

"Yes, my dear Doppio. We have finally split into two different bodies," Diavolo sighs in relief. "Worry not, though. I can still talk to you telepathically," He sets his hands on his hips with a grin.

"...Oh. Okay," The pink haired boy still feels a bit odd about this whole thing, but he thought that he'd get used to it over time.

Suddenly; the yellow telephone rings on the wall.

Doppio had always felt an urge to answer the phone, no matter who it belonged to and who was calling.

"Hello? This is Doppio Vinegar," He holds the mustard colored phone up to his ear, listening in curiously.

The voice answering is enough to send chills throughout all of his body, one that anybody in the world would describe as beautiful. His heart beats a bit quickly in fear, feeling a certain sense of recognition as he listens to it closer.

"Hello Doppio, this is Dio Brando," The blonde chuckles on the other end of the phone, an orchestra playing in the background. "I thought that I would host a party for the adults too. There are boardgames, alcohol, party games... You name it! Since you seem, well...," Dio is not sure of what to tell the smaller boy. He knows that he lives alone and isn't necessarily doing well financially, but he doesn't want to bring up a touchy subject to him. "If you can make it, you can invite as many people as you want. I invited one of my old friends, I think you would get along fine," Is what he says instead. For once, Dio decides to be the kinder person and ignores the touchy subject.

"Oh, um... Alright," The pink haired boy finds a smile forming upon his lips. He already knows who he is going to invite. "I will be there. Is there a set time that you would like me to come at?" He questions.

"No. Get here any time by tonight. Hell, I will let this go on even after the morning! You're good to go whenever you feel like you are," The vampire grins, feeling much like he had back in Egypt. After years of being a father and not doing much else, he can finally let loose a little bit. It's all thanks to Bruno being able to babysit his son.

Those words cause a small giggle to escape Doppio's throat and he nods his head. "Alright. I will be there. I know exactly who I am going to invite, too!" He feels rather excited as he thinks about it. Life has been looking up for the boy just a little bit.

"I will see you soon, then! Remember, you are always welcome here," Dio sets his phone down, pouring a few glasses of wine and sets them on the table for his guest.

He had invited Pucci over, the cinnamon skinned man helping him set up the party.

"Boss... Do you want to go to the party with me? I am going to invite another one of my friends as well," He approaches the taller man, already used to him having his own body.

"I don't see why not. It is a Friday night after all," Diavolo shakes his head with a smile. "You must be careful though, Doppio. Some people try to trick you by acting nice and will try to use you to their advantage. Such as having you do things for them all of the time, and they do nothing in return," The long haired man frowns. 

"Like you, Boss?" Doppio sets a hand on his hip with an angered expression, his eyebrows narrowed.

"...Well, I didn't have you do too many things, did I?" Diavolo knows it's true. He ordered Doppio around all of the time and now feels guilty because of it and wishes for others to not do the same.

"Whatever, Boss. You admitted your mistakes before, and I suppose that is all that matters," Doppio sighs. "Come on. Let's go to the party now," He smiles, deciding to let the bad feelings go away for now. The two begin walking to Dio's mansion together, Doppio taking in the scenery. It was beautiful, that was for sure.

"...Oh! I almost forgot," His hazel eyes widen as he reaches into his back pocket for his phone, pulling it out. "I need to call somebody and invite them!" He quickly searches through his contacts.

"Alright. I will meet you inside, then," The other fuschia haired man leaves to enter the inside of the mansion. He hasn't ever been to something like this before, and he is excited.