Chapter 15- fratelli?

Giorno said his goodbyes to Bucciarati's gang the next morning and ran back to his father's room, playing with his plush ladybug while singing quietly to it. Things would remain this way for the next few years, the group became close together and were near inseparable. Giorno and Trish were now about 10 years old, Abbacchio 15 years old, Bruno 14 years old, Narancia 12 years old, and Fugo 11 years old.

The vampire had been thinking of something lately. He had gotten a letter in the mail that had been on his mind near all of the time. He couldn't seem to get it off as he sighed and slumped against his chair. Nervously, he opened the letter that was delivered to him that morning.

"Greetings, Mr. Brando. I work at a foster home in the United States. I have three boys that are between the ages of 5 and 6 years old. At the doctor's office, they discovered that they are all brothers and that they share half of your blood. Their names are Versus, Rikiel, and Ungalo. I was wondering if you would like to meet the boys. I would be meeting you, as well. If you would like to decline this request, I am not offended. I want to assure you that they are in good hands. I am a priest and have been working for the church for awhile. Please let me know when you discover what decision you find out what you would like to do.
Sincerely,
Father Pucci"

Dio groaned as he held the letter in his hands, having gone as far as to researching who this man was. He discovered that it is from Pucci, and he lives in Florida in the United States. He had taken up working a job as both a priest and a caretaker. He didn't seem to be lying, and Dio trusted him above everything. 

"Padre?" The golden haired boy approached his father, clinging onto a book in his hands. "What are you looking at?" His green eyes reflect the sun outside ss he leans up against the balcony.

"...Giorno, I think that you are mature enough for me to tell you this now," The vampire feels a sinking feeling in his chest, but knows the decision that he has to make.

"Huh, what is it?" Giorno tilts his head curiously as he gazes up to his father.

"You... Well, you have three brothers, Giorno," Dio sighs, closing the letter as he looks towards his son.

"...What?!" Giorno's jaw drops, and his eyes widen tremendously. He cannot believe this information! All of his life, it has just been he and his padre who were a happy family. And now he has three brothers? He wasn't sure how to react. He was still in shock.

"I know... You're shocked, honey," He sighs, pulling his son in close for a hug before pulling away. "They are pretty little, about the ages of five to six years old was what I was told," He frowns. He can't help but to feel guilty upon discovering this information.

"How do you know if this is the truth or not, Padre?" Giorno swipes the letter off of his desk, reading every single word carefully.

"I researched it already. This... Father Pucci guy isn't a joke. Apparently his town really likes him. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all, really," Dio inhales and exhales a deep breath. He feels just slightly stressed, and rightfully so. It's a lot of weight on his shoulders to make this decision, let alone tell whom he believed to be his only son.

"I... I want to meet them, Padre," Giorno speaks quietly and meekly, a soft smile coming upon his face. "It has always just been you and I for our entire lives. Of course I love you more than anyone else, Dad!" He reassures, patting hus father on the back. "But what if Bucciarati's gang can't hang out one day, or we are stuck at home for a terrible storm? You could be busy, and I'd have nothing to do," The golden haired boy shrugged. "I want to go to Florida, Dad. I want to meet them," He smiles brightly upon thinking about it.

Dio feels shocked for a moment. Giorno isn't angry, and he even wants to meet them? He can't believe it! It makes him smile though, his fangs on display as he grins. "I just want to tell you that you are very mature, Giorno. I was worried that you would not take this information well, just because I don't think that anybody really would. But you have impressed me once again, Giorno. We shall go to Florida and meet them together. Does that sound good to you?" The vampire questions, standing up from his chair as he goes to retrieve his umbrella.